Children?

Do you have any children?

• Yes

Votes: 19 41.3%
  • No

Votes: 27 58.7%

• Total voters
three furkids.....three cats....Trilly (youngest) Spin(who right now is curled up under the chair I'm sitting on, on a blanket) and Chuckie (named after the Rugrats charector...my brother named him when he was still in elementary school)

3 adoring children, two girls and one little boy... 19, 12 and 1 1/2
Children are very precious even when some days they make you go crazy! Cherishing many wonderful moments as they grow...going thru many stages in their lives...I love them very much!!

The only children I'll accept in the near future will be kittens!

I'm proud mother in the world to have 2 handsome boys & a beautiful 17 years old cat "Sussi" :mrgreen:

VamPyroX said:
The only children I'll accept in the near future will be kittens!

Would you like to have your own flesh and blood children some day?

Kids...

I have...three human kids - a girl who is 9 and two boys ages 7 and 3. You can find their pictures somewhere on the photos boards.

Three furkids - a brainless pomeranian and two stupid but cute cats.

One husbandkid...which is pretty self-explanatory. :)

That about covers it. :)

Malfoyish

Malfoyish said:
I have...three human kids - a girl who is 9 and two boys ages 7 and 3. You can find their pictures somewhere on the photos boards.

Three furkids - a brainless pomeranian and two stupid but cute cats.

One husbandkid...which is pretty self-explanatory. :)

That about covers it. :)

Malfoyish

Hi,
Are you 25 years old? Right? If yes, Wow, you are young mother! You must be around 16 years old to have your first child. right?
It's good to know that you have a lovely family like me :)

Liebling:-))) said:
Hi,
Are you 25 years old? Right? If yes, Wow, you are young mother! You must be around 16 years old to have your first child. right?
It's good to know that you have a lovely family like me :)

Yes, that's right...but actually, the two older children are my husband's from his first marriage...he has custody of them and they live with me...so I am raising them as my own. Since our three year old is a little too smart for his own good, we like to omit the word "step" when we discuss our family. I don't want the older two feeling like they're any less important to me because they're not my flesh and blood...because I love all three of them equally.

Hey, I did have the older two before our baby was born...so it's only right, huh? :)

Malfoyish

Back