'Child Bride' Says Sex w/Pastor Began at age 9

I grew up without a father being there emotionally, why? He was molested.by his adopted parents. So all his life he has been searching for love .. 5 divorces many many gf. I grew up feeling sorry for him. He really got psychological damage for his lifetime. People their selfish greed they don't realize what damage they cause. Its sad but its been happening since thousands of years. People can posses evil. Demons can influence People. I feel sorry for those girls. Its worse that he did it in gods name. Ouch the big Guy will give them their due.

Daddy put to foster care in Catholic boy school to Ontario and raped by priests. He never recover until 17-18 year ago. He is 72 this year. Sad life for him to suffer that long. Why I *LOVE* him *SO* much. He survive.

Your father and I are in the same boat. Do you agree the Catholic Church should be disbanded and all its assets given to victims of priest rapes?

Your father and I are in the same boat. Do you agree the Catholic Church should be disbanded and all its assets given to victims of priest rapes?

Well, I do not think their members would agree with disbanding their church but, yes, their victims ought to be compensated.

I'm sorry for you abuse. Not right. :hug:

I'm very sorry about what happened to the molestation victims, and they should be compensated.

However, how would you disband an international church? Who would do it? I don't think that's feasible now.

If people don't agree with how a church or religious organization is operated, then they should quit their membership, and quit donating money to it. That's the most effective way to change things.

Well, first and foremost the Catholic Church should be punished for allowing this to continue and turning it's back on it's people. It should not be disbanded because of a few bad apples. Secondly, those who actually did the abuse are the ones who should be punished and any assets given to his victims.

There are 1.2 billion catholic members who will disagree with you so you can really forget about it. Would you disband the US Government and give all its assets to the victims because a few congressmen or senators abused young boys? I didn't think so.

Thirdly, what this fool did in the so called name of religion is horrifying. One of the biggest problems in religion are those fanatics who do things in gods name, and those followers who will do anything to be with god. He should be made an example of and should get the death penaly after his inmates have their way with him. Next-those idiotic parents who actually followed him should also get life in prision for being that stupid.

All the assets from his congregation (apparently he had alot since he had his own compound, guards and security system), should go to the victims themselves-not the stupid parents, but the young kids that were taken advantage of.

Well, first and foremost the Catholic Church should be punished for allowing this to continue and turning it's back on it's people. It should not be disbanded because of a few bad apples. Secondly, those who actually did the abuse are the ones who should be punished and any assets given to his victims.

There are 1.2 billion catholic members who will disagree with you so you can really forget about it. Would you disband the US Government and give all its assets to the victims because a few congressmen or senators abused young boys? I didn't think so.

Thirdly, what this fool did in the so called name of religion is horrifying. One of the biggest problems in religion are those fanatics who do things in gods name, and those followers who will do anything to be with god. He should be made an example of and should get the death penaly after his inmates have their way with him. Next-those idiotic parents who actually followed him should also get life in prision for being that stupid.

All the assets from his congregation (apparently he had alot since he had his own compound, guards and security system), should go to the victims themselves-not the stupid parents, but the young kids that were taken advantage of.
Are we talking about Warren Jeffs or Tony Alamo?

If it's Tony, I believe the State of Arkansas has seized all of his property and assets in the state for non-payment of taxes or tax evasion. Something along those lines. Either way, the church land now belongs to the State of Arkansas so there's nothing to give over to the victims, sadly.

Back