Chicken Pox

thats because she dont have healthy :anti-virus: in her body and that why it came to her body again. Now she have to stay AWAY from it because now that kid knows she can get it again.

I got it when I was young.. Around 5 to 7 yrs old couldnt remmy excatly.. Had it for about a week yikes!

I got mine about 6 years old. I don't remember much except being in bed and out of school.

I got chicken pox when I was 8 or 9. I had it for abt 2 weeks. I popped one of 'em and I had a scar on my stomach.

*knocks on wood*.. none of my kids have chicken pox.. *gulps*

I had serve chicken pox.. I still have few scars from stratching till my dad saw almost bone.. (very deep)
eek .. :ugh:

Originally posted by MsGiglz

I had serve chicken pox.. I still have few scars from stratching till my dad saw almost bone.. (very deep)
:eek2: you just jinxed yourself!!!

:dunno: i am seriously.. dad told me.. how much he got real sick.. and almost fainted......
:/

I know that chickenpox is dangerous for adults to have. I'm trying to get my boys to get it as soon as possible. They had a mild cause of chickenpox, but it didn't break through. :ugh: I'm trying to get them "sick" soon. :lol:

giggle.. its best if the kids get it young. So I kinda hope all of them... but not at 1 shot. lol!!! Woo Hoo.. 5 children.. Yikes.. I'll go crazy

I got chickenpox when i was like 7 years old. I remmy that my mom put some pink medicine on my body. I got pink spot. Thank god I got it when I was younger. One of my teacher in my old school got it when she was an adult. She told me it was soo painful for her. Ouch!

I think when I was 4. I was out of school for only 2 days. Whenever I get sick, usually I get better within 2 days. So, I don't remember anything and haven't got a scar.

Originally posted by Steel
i had chicken pox when i was 4 or 5 yrs old

it's perfectly normal for a very young child to get one, but a teenager? I'm not really sure if that is still healthy for her/him...that would lead to some health problems or something like that...just ask the doctor sometime

It's not bad that serious for teenagers, but for adults, yes. My aunt had chicken pox when she was in her 30s, and ended up in serious condition that got her into the hospital. Thats why it's important to get a chicken pox vaccine..but I've heard a few people who already had the vaccinations still got chicken pox.
Some people do get it twice, My former elementary school teacher's nephew had it twice. First time was a lot of itchy with a lot of spots, but 2nd time was very very few spots on his stomach and it wasnt that bad.

I've never had chicken pox or measles..

Originally posted by ChelEler
I know that chickenpox is dangerous for adults to have. I'm trying to get my boys to get it as soon as possible. They had a mild cause of chickenpox, but it didn't break through. :ugh: I'm trying to get them "sick" soon. :lol:
yeah i am trying to find some kids who have chickenpox.. so i let them play with my kids.. and GET OVER WITH!
hehe

Originally posted by MsGiglz

what are you trying to do??? eat yourself? :eek:

Originally posted by Coralicious
I got chickenpox when i was like 7 years old. I remmy that my mom put some pink medicine on my body. I got pink spot. Thank god I got it when I was younger. One of my teacher in my old school got it when she was an adult. She told me it was soo painful for her. Ouch!
my mom did put pink medicine on me too :)

I had chicken pox when i was abt 12 year old and it was very itches as i scatch the pox and realize abt 2-3 in my body got a mark on it! it last 2 week i think!

I had mine when I was a baby. So I dont remember it. I hear its best to have chicken pox earlier cuz its very dangerous for the Adults if they never had them. What that about?

I got chickenpox when I was little girl. I don't recall it much.:dunno:

I got when I was abt 11 years old it was really annoying itchy all the times.. mom been telling me no itch if u want itch itch the teddy bear lol... My friend got chicken pox when she was 23 yrs old... i heard getting chix pox by late age might get risk?
DonnaMarie

Back