Chick Fil a - thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly what we are saying, Cathy was asked a question and he had the courage to answer honestly.

Consequences are not always negative. In this case the consequences have been positive.

Yup, like I said it is up to him but someone asked ironic question.

I know about consequence can be positive or negative, depending on situation.

Yup.

Look at poll, half of Americans support gay marriage, and half of Americans against on gay marriage.

It is easy to make observation.

The lines are still long. It's easy to make an observation.

The lines are still long. It's easy to make an observation.

Like I said, there are MILLIONS of traditional marriage supporters, that make line so longer.

That's just one day - event so who cares.

It is up to them, but they should aware about consequence.

I'm not going mix my religion into business that I own, though.
For Christians, there is no putting different parts of life into separate compartments. Our beliefs influence every phase of our lives. It's not "mixing" anything--it's just how we live.

For Christians, there is no putting different parts of life into separate compartments. Our beliefs influence every phase of our lives. It's not "mixing" anything--it's just how we live.

Not all Christian owned businesses, especially small businesses, share their views about political or social. I know some of them do put bible verses, that all.

Like I said, there are MILLIONS of traditional marriage supporters, that make line so longer.

That's just one day - event so who cares.

It's not just one day, hence the word "still". I ate there just yesterday. Lines were long. They Chick-Fil-a at my favorite mall had to add stanchions this month.

It's not just one day, hence the word "still". I ate there just yesterday. Lines were long. They Chick-Fil-a at my favorite mall had to add stanchions this month.

CFA has longer lines for many many years, nothing is new, nor is special.

Good for you. :ugh2:

CFA has longer lines for many many years, nothing is new, nor is special.

Good for you. :ugh2:

You are missing the point. The lines now are longer than they were months ago.

It is probably only in your location, and the lines at CFA in here is just same as normal day for many years.

What's most stupid argument that you made because every CFA locations are varies on normal days, so I don't see as special or new.

The event day - August 1 is break sale record for CFA, that it.

I'm deeply disturbed to see why the lines are now longer since Cathy publicly expressed his view...

it doesn't bother you?

Such as over same-sex marriages.
oh that's good. it's bringing much attention to it to show how wrong it is to ban same-sex marriages and to discriminate people over it.

Not really, it is just event - August 1 helped CFA to have more customers.

They lost customers who support gay rights so it is no win-win game, it is just win-lose game - win on other side but lost on other side.

CFA always busy during normal day, that's not new for them.

They have already passed POPEYES and will soon passes KFC for the largest chicken-theme restaurant. This puts Chick-fil-A on top and it is ask because of new customers giving their support to Chick-fil-A. That to me is an obvious win-win for Chick-fil-A.

They have already passed POPEYES and will soon passes KFC for the largest chicken-theme restaurant. This puts Chick-fil-A on top and it is ask because of new customers giving their support to Chick-fil-A. That to me is an obvious win-win for Chick-fil-A.

Where is source to support your claim?

KFC/Popeyes doesn't share similar menu as CFA does, it is stupid to compare with it. Best bet to compare is Zaxby because they have similar menu to CFA.

It is only win-win in your mind. :lol:

oh that's good. it's bringing much attention to it to show how wrong it is to ban same-sex marriages and to discriminate people over it.

What about the discrimination and slandering of people expressing their religious beliefs? The very same beliefs this nation was founded on? Does that not as equally disturb you are is your view narrow minded as well as one sided?

A gay rights group thinks groups supporting traditional marriage are anti-gay.....SHOCKER!

is it a shocker if groups supporting white people are racist?

What about the discrimination and slandering of people expressing their religious beliefs? The very same beliefs this nation was founded on? Does that not as equally disturb you are is your view narrow minded as well as one sided?

Now, slandering is your favorite word and you haven't answer my question.

Alldeaf forum isn't attorney office and if you think it is slander so go see your lawyer.

Have CFA file the lawsuit against gay organization? Yes or No

The religious beliefs are criticizable so is gay marriage too so get over it.

It is equally disturbing that religious people want their religious belief as the law of this country. It's discriminative and non-inclusive.

First of all - I do not believe in your religion. I do not share same view as your religion. But I support your right to choose any religious belief as long as you keep it to yourself. Heck - I even support your right to freedom of speech and you're free to express your anti-gay marriage view as long as you keep it to yourself.

A gay rights group thinks groups supporting traditional marriage are anti-gay.....SHOCKER!

Well, if you support traditional marriage (between one man and one woman) so you are anti-gay, or homophobic, of course. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back