Chelsea FC Fan

snakewind99

Reaction score
Who is Chelsea FC fan here? I am for looong time! Aren't you glad that Jose Mourinho is back? Definitely! Now I heard that they are trying to offer Rooney to join the club. Pretty funny? Nah, he need to because he was wanting to leave the club and Moyes said no. Who like him? Not me.:giggle:

Yeah, I don't reckon Rooney is happy at ManU - they won't let him leave though... there was a bit of talk about him joining all those latino superstars at Barca. Rooney's good but he aint anywhere near Messi!
I think Mourinho will do ok at Chelsea. Lightning doesn't strike twice so they say, but he can talk the talk, so we'll have to see what happens. Will be very interesting....

I am a big fan of arsenal but sadly they are not good team as back in 2006. my opinion is about jose he will do great and in the premier league is unpredictable like man united city Chelsea Liverpool are also strong team I can't wait to watch the champion league

Posted from Alldeaf.com App for Android

3-1 Fulham yesterday...have you been to the emerates yet it never be like Highbury..husband gooner i Westham

Back