Check out the video I made

TheCam9191

Reaction score
Hope you guys will like this video. Check the information first :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-kBw0oVQ-s]YouTube - Hitler finds out soldiers became deaf[/ame]

yeah i understand it insulted the deaf culture a little bit but i made it because hitler was an ass lol

That is interesting, but it is very odd movie. I wonder that it could be in other side of the world like a 3rd dimension time. :shrug:

>.> I just saw the actual movie last week. It was the most depressing movie I ever watched. I cried afterwards and couldn't go to bed.

What inspired you to edit this one?

tmobile....tsk tsk tsk

Oh, it was a movie. Gee. What was the name of the movie that you saw?
I'm behind the news...

I hate to tell you. T-mobile has bad service is not true for Europe.

Europe is better coverage for T-mobile than USA.

Just my :2c:

Oh really? i should live in europe that i wouldnt have a hard time reaching someone through email with my tmobile service. oh gosh.

how did you know abut it?

Oh really? i should live in europe that i wouldnt have a hard time reaching someone through email with my tmobile service. oh gosh.

how did you know abut it?

I was born from Europe and I visited to Europe before. Plus few of my friends visit to europe with their t-mobile sim and they were shocked that it's strong signal and work fine at basement.

Did you know T-mobile's HQ from Germany?

I was born from Europe and I visited to Europe before. Plus few of my friends visit to europe with their t-mobile sim and they were shocked that it's strong signal and work fine at basement.

Did you know T-mobile's HQ from Germany?

Nope. I didn't know about tmobile's hq in germany. Lucky them who got good service in the basement.

Ah, that s funny that video, nazi guy was from germany and he said service was bad. :giggle:

You copy someone idea and change subtitle into something humor. Original seen the joke on same video with Michael Jackson and Sarah Palin.

This video got to be kidding me as we don't have cellphones or VRS or T-Mobile back between 1939 to 1945. It almost sound like advertising about this products plus having someone do sign language. I don't know. And also wow, that hurt like ouch when Hilter want to have deaf soldiers killed because they were in the explosion. Shame on Hilter. I am glad that the real Hilter has gone and passed away. :hmm:

That was so silly :giggle: we wouldnt have found out they were gonna lose the war cuz twitter is all hacked up, lol. :P

that is funny. The only critique I would have is to leave some of the captioning up a bit longer. some of it was gone before I could finish reading it.

Back