Chat room

LovelyWoman

Reaction score
Hey, Help me :dunno: Do this AD has chatroom ? I couldnt find or see..

LovelyWoman -- there is no chatroom here on AD -- it was taken down quite some time ago -- there is another thread relating to this somewhere

Fly Free said:
LovelyWoman -- there is no chatroom here on AD -- it was taken down quite some time ago -- there is another thread relating to this somewhere
It was?...I didn't even know AD used to have a chat... :confused:

^Angel^ said:
It was?...I didn't even know AD used to have a chat... :confused:

yep Angel -- refer to the thread Deaf258 posted -- the answers are there at that thread to why we dont have it anymore

Fly Free said:
yep Angel -- refer to the thread Deaf258 posted -- the answers are there at that thread to why we dont have it anymore

wow.. that was an interesting thread.. i have been in some chatrooms .. boy.. they are not worth it.. and they can be stressful too.. sheesh... dont need that crap...

Imagine all the chaos if all of AD folks are in one chatroom.

I don't even want to go there *shuddering* afterall there are weeds here like Malfy consistently points out so this seems safer to keep my temper cool and make ranting posts then deleting them. Sometimes I click before I could delete so I have gotten in hot water a few times *ahem*

So I think a chatroom will backfire! ;)

Meg said:

I don't even want to go there *shuddering* afterall there are weeds here like Malfy consistently points out so this seems safer to keep my temper cool and make ranting posts then deleting them. Sometimes I click before I could delete so I have gotten in hot water a few times *ahem*

So I think a chatroom will backfire! ;)

It wasn't only that.. But other members from "competing" Deaf forums came in there to harrass the ADers. Forget it.. No Chatrooms!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meg

So I think a chatroom will backfire!

Deaf258 said:
It wasn't only that.. But other members from "competing" Deaf forums came in there to harrass the ADers. Forget it.. No Chatrooms!

yea.. what she was trying to pinpoint at is.. that it happned in other chatrooms too.. not just AD chatrooms.. swe dont want to be bothered with chatrooms generally cuz they are not worth the hassle/harrassment... :P

Back