Chanda aka Dixie (Gally '76)'s daughter/Ms. Deaf OR (99-01)'s sister

ChandaMija

Reaction score
Title says pretty much so... I sign more on the SEE/PSE side of sign language... I understand ASL pretty much, I think. I haven't gone to Gally aka Devil's Playground before. Hm, I've went to OR School f/t Deaf and Sprague High.. Sprague High has a nationally recognized music program which is outstanding! I'm very deaf and wouldn't mind considering cochlear implants. Infos welcome. I lived in Anchorage, AK (Alaska, not Arkansas) for several months in 2002. It's not true that Alaska only got igloos, eskimos, and bears. Eh. I'm switching between Oregon and Washington for now as of May 2005. I have a little boy. My buddy referred me to this site. So, I'm just checking it out here... To say the truth, I'm disappointed there's no regional forums yet! :( Pray the forum moderators will work on that, eh!? :) I have various interests. I'm creating a Pink Hat Society - for ladies under 50 years old similar to Red Hat Society! Boo-yah!

G'day ChandaMija.
Welcome to AD. Hope you'll feel at home here, ehh. :)
Good luck with all your endeavours.
Cheers! :wave:

Hello ChandaMija,

Welcome to AD and enjoy your stay here....

Hi
Herzlich Willkommen zu AD

Come and share your posts here with us :thumb:

Hello &
14.gif

:wave: :welcome: Hello Chandamija, and it's great having you here with us at AD. Hope you enjoy your stay with us, and look forward to your postings!! Have a great day!!! :D

Back