Cellphone with front facing camera coming soon to the US!

here is Deafscooter's Mobile "Nets" Phone running Window XP lite
and running P3 Application on Mobile Phone work on Purple P3 ..
Mobile Net Phone has 0.3Mp FrontFace VGA Camera, 8.0Mp Rear
and has 800Mhz Cpu, 512M Ram, 4Gb SSD, 800x600 at 64Kcolor
====
attachment.php

---------------------------------------------------------

:wtf:

Woot!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GHutjrh3jM&feature=player_embedded"]Video chat on EVO 4G[/ame]

Cool! I m waiting for next gen. iPhone which may include front-facing cam on June or July.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWJIQQO76bM"]YouTube - Sprint HTC EVO 4G Qik 2-way video chat demo[/ame]
This is a demonstration of the Sprint HTC EVO 4G doing real-deal 2-way video calls using the exclusive Qik app. Lag is low and the video chat can use either the front-facing or rear-facing camera to do the video chat.

Working Qik video chat to Skype?? Fring under Skype is a mobile app that supports text chat, voice, and video calls on the iPhone. Coming to Fring for iPhone: Two-way video calls | CTIA 2010 - CNET Reviews

If next-gen iPhone has front-facing cam, can use fring two-way video chat.

An Android client only supports voice and chat. I think that it has Fring app.

Yup, your right I do not see camera as front faced. It would be nice feature. One thing I could think why camera front faced.... Videophone!

I believe someday we will see one, need to be patence for technology to be perfect enough for such idea. :)

That camera is NOT forward facing. You will notice in the video that the camera is on the BACK, and the part where the tester was testing the video camera, it wasn't pointed toward the man holding the camera. It was pointed toward the back of the camera, another man using a laptop computer.

Yes, I know... the text said "front facing", but it isn't :(

Here Deafscooter have a Cell Phone with Video Conferences
Simples here is -->>>
attachment.php

Attachments

• AsiaVideoPhone.jpg
    AsiaVideoPhone.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 105
Cool! I m waiting for next gen. iPhone which may include front-facing cam on June or July.

Here is Apple's Pre Prototype with Front Face Camera
Before New apple iPhone 4G (Redesign the new Case)

attachment.php

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 100
Here is Apple's Pre Prototype with Front Face Camera
Before New apple iPhone 4G (Redesign the new Case)

attachment.php
Whoa, show me the whole body of that phone, dude! That photo isn't sufficent for us to believe you.

Here is Asian iPhone ( you see Fully Body and Image Include iChat )
-> you see my G1 Phone loaded AllDeaf.com & Orange Silicon Case
Note: Craig Installed Screen Protection the Touch LCD on asian iphone
----
attachment.php

----
That is it

Attachments

• AsiPhone.jpg
    AsiPhone.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 95
Jailbreaking iPhone? Did you buy it from HK or Taiwan? What s network? AT&T or Verizon? I notice iChat app on your iPhone. Using iChat video chat????

Last edited:
There's something odd about this picture:

screenshot20100518at937.jpg

Dual wireless network, where I put the blue oval around it - A 3G/3GS iPhone doesn't have that.

So does this mean your Asian iPhone have dual sim cards?

There's something odd about this picture:

screenshot20100518at937.jpg

Dual wireless network, where I put the blue oval around it - A 3G/3GS iPhone doesn't have that.

So does this mean your Asian iPhone have dual sim cards?

No, few mobiles can connects to both CDMA networks (Verizon USA and Sprint USA) and GSM networks (AT&T USA and T-mobile). CDMA never have a SIM card.

Only 1.3 megapixel? lol

The higher the megapixel the better quality the picture will turn out to be. I won't be caught dead taking pictures of myself with a 1.3 megapixel camera. I would rather have something with 10 or 12 megapixels. But they don't exist on cell phones yet. Maybe someday.

The higher the megapixel the better quality the picture will turn out to be. I won't be caught dead taking pictures of myself with a 1.3 megapixel camera. I would rather have something with 10 or 12 megapixels. But they don't exist on cell phones yet. Maybe someday.

10 or 12 MP?!!!? My DSLR is only 8.2MP and picture is perfect for large print.

So I said 3MP is good enough.

No, few mobiles can connects to both CDMA networks (Verizon USA and Sprint USA) and GSM networks (AT&T USA and T-mobile). CDMA never have a SIM card.

:ty: Interesting, it seems not very common to have a mobile that can connects to both CDMA and GSM networks.

Back