Cellphone with front facing camera coming soon to the US!

8 megapixel...now that got my attention. I hope I will get some kind of Android phone as my next phone after my contract ends in Nov.

8 megapixel...now that got my attention. I hope I will get some kind of Android phone as my next phone after my contract ends in Nov.

I know that you have own Mac. What s wrong with next gen Iphone which includes front-facing cam?

Deafscooter have Nokia N70 Cell phone w Front Video Camera
Since 2005 and USA never have until 2010 ! => Here is =>>

attachment.php

That i still current use as long time in Asia Country

and

I current use my Own Cell Phone is Sony Ericsson K850i

Also I have better Video Conferencing in Pocket Netbook

Symbian OS (running most on Nokia) is very awful.

I know that you have own Mac. What s wrong with next gen Iphone which includes front-facing cam?

What next-gen iPhone with what front facing camera on what 4G network with what processing power?

Android is fantastic, I currently use a Samsung Moment. And I'm in a 4G area! This is gonna rock!

I would love to get Apple iPhone with front camera. I have to wait for my 18 months up for that cos brought it last year November, if Apple will do front camera!!

No, I m meaning that SA and NT provinces are desert area. Not WA state. ask you if They have 4G towers?
What did I say? WA just started switching on the first 4G celltower, in NT and SA, is not FULL desert, do you think we expect no reception when people visit there.. hmph, they will get the 4G towers too soon. They are just implementing the cell twoers at the moment, across australia

What did I say? WA just started switching on the first 4G celltower, in NT and SA, is not FULL desert, do you think we expect no reception when people visit there.. hmph, they will get the 4G towers too soon. They are just implementing the cell twoers at the moment, across australia

Alright! Almost major cities have 4G towers.

I don't see that benefit from Sprint because it limit 5GB as you see on screen shot, Verizon is unlimited and doing better than Sprint.

I have use videophone on my notebook with my Droid. It doing great!

Just fell in love. Gadget lust at its finest. Now, if only my area will get 4G...

I'll wait and see if Deaf users have this phone and start posting their reviews... I want to know how well Video calls will work on this thing for ASL users.

here is Deafscooter's Mobile "Nets" Phone running Window XP lite
and running P3 Application on Mobile Phone work on Purple P3 ..
Mobile Net Phone has 0.3Mp FrontFace VGA Camera, 8.0Mp Rear
and has 800Mhz Cpu, 512M Ram, 4Gb SSD, 800x600 at 64Kcolor
====
attachment.php

---------------------------------------------------------

Attachments

• DeafscoPhne.jpeg
    DeafscoPhne.jpeg
    30.4 KB · Views: 139
Back