Cell Phone Adapter's

Wolfboy

Reaction score
I can hook you guys up it you decide you want one. At their cost I'll just say I'm buying them for me.

I don't know if you've heard, but starting Jan 1, 2004 you will no longer be able to use a cell phone while driving unless you have a "hands free" adapter. I went to Circuit City and they wanted $50 for a headset with a boom microphone for my cell phone. Having a friend in the cell phone business, I talked with him and was able to come up with an alternative, working through Office Depot.

These kits are compatible with any mobile phone and one size fits all. I paid $0.08 each because he bought in quantity. I'm selling them for only $1.00. I tried them out on Erickson, Motorola, Nokia phones and they worked perfectly.

A photo is attached (or scroll down). Take a look and let me know if you want one. Also, forward this to anyone you know who may want one!

f9d6fd09.jpg

I can hear you laughing. I thought you could use a laugh.

*chuckles*.....All we have to do is pass out rubberbands to everyone who owns a car phones... :lol:

Cute........it may be better than holding it in your lap or hook to ur pant/belt my friends complain that it gets in the way sometimes........... especially girls, we wear dresses and no belt........... if we have to hold phone in hand why not just talk directly to phone lol

Ahhh...sure can imagine seeing some of these rubberbands goin' 'twwwannngg...snappin'...uh-ohhhh...isn't this gonna cause accidents too due to worn out rubberbands snappin' and breakin' while drivin'? :cool:

Back