CDT Dimond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same thing happened to me. I nodding all the way with my friend who begged me to join, now almost a year later, he is still stuggling financially!!! Me, Im not involved, and I won't let scammer win!

One time, I was in a computer lab at RIT. One guy spent a half hour trying to convince me to join CDT. He was telling me how it would be very successful and that I would make a lot of money. I told him that if he comes to me a year later and proves that he has a lot of diamonds and a lot of money, then I would join.

Well, a year later... I bumped into him at Walmart. I asked him how he was doing, he said he quit. He made nothing... actually lost what he spent. :roll:

Yawning! I already warned several deafies since last year! Many of them just don't listen and now found out the hard truth. Now again there is modeerf bulc (Read it backwards) same thing, same pattern and soon or later deafies will know the truth. yawning again

CDT is SCam and its fake.:rl:

This thread better to be :locked:

Because my other thread was locked too. One of mods mentioned:

Mod Note:

There's a lot of argument going on with whether or not Club Freedom is a scam.

Club Freedom is not permitted to be advertised here in AllDeaf.

Thread closed.

^^^ why need to close this thread? I think it should be allow open as long no one s flaming one other. Some people need more evidences or comments that CDT or Club freedom is scam whether they like it or not.

This thread better to be :locked:

Because my other thread was locked too. One of mods mentioned:

Mod Note:

There's a lot of argument going on with whether or not Club Freedom is a scam.

Club Freedom is not permitted to be advertised here in AllDeaf.

Thread closed.

Gotta agreed with u cuz I am tired of discussion abt CDT or CF or Quixtar or other bs IBO is scam or not, so need to be locked

Closed for review.

A question has come up about the validity of some postings - Moderators will review and then give a decision later.

Thank you~
The Mod Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back