Caught Patroits into trouble NFL law.

I agree.
Bill Belichick should be fired, and not allowed to coach in ANY NFL/NCAA teams. He is allowed to coach for pee-wee team, nobody in pee-wee team cares if he cheating. :afro:

Nah....Bill is too value to Patriots owner AND fans. :D

People make mistakes no matter how big or small. Everyone gets caught no matter what they did, no one is perfect. I am still a NE Patriots fan ,even they were caught cheating now, they will have to accept the penalty for their actions. I read on the Official Website of the New England Patriots an apology from the CEO Robert Kraft. They just have to move on from this point and play hard.

They are still a great team no matter what they did, I believe they will learn from this lesson and move on to play good games throught the season.

Go Patriots!

TTT :h5:

People make mistakes no matter how big or small. Everyone gets caught no matter what they did, no one is perfect. I am still a NE Patriots fan ,even they were caught cheating now, they will have to accept the penalty for their actions. I read on the Official Website of the New England Patriots an apology from the CEO Robert Kraft. They just have to move on from this point and play hard.

They are still a great team no matter what they did, I believe they will learn from this lesson and move on to play good games throught the season.

Go Patriots!

Let's see what the Patriots can do against the Chargers on Sunday. :D

supreme court?!? umm.. no. it has nothing with law and game.

it's just company and their policy what they would do with team or player.

Well one never knows, Poweron... anything can happen.. who knows...

I felt that punishment on Patriots isn't enough!

I prefer to have this team forfeits the playoff this year. :D
That what I want!!! but no, they only pay the fee. They get away with it too easy.. Its :bsflag:

Hmmm. That should be interesting year for Patriots. Since some people thoughts Patriots might be cheating in Super Bowls and regular games.

Let find out how good Patriots team from now.

At least, I enjoyed last few years and 3 Super Bowl that Patriots won. :thumb:

There got every sports that could to find a way to cheat on the games aka NASCAR, MLB's 'roids and UFC's Matt Hamill vs Michael Bisping 's controversy decision (by the way they will fight each other again in 2008).

Then the deaf Dallas Cowboys fans will watch out the deaf New England Patriots fans, ya know? :cool: :lol:

LOL Texasguy.. that should be fun for sure if there were some deaf Dallas Cowboys fans facing off vs deaf New England Patriots fans too.. lol

I forgot to add the deaf NE Patriots fans will be sending sign language signals to the team, I taught them well in ASL :rofl:
There for we WIN :giggle: I am joking here

LOL Ocean... ya gonna get Texasguy scrambling to ensure his deaf Cowboy fans will try anything to counter your New England fans doing the signals work...lol

Back