Catholic Church Attacked In France, Priest, Killed While Offering Mass.

House arrest? Am I reading this wrong or am I missing something??

But he show constant attempts to leave so they give him freedom? That does not make sense... if he wanted to go why not send him? Okay, yes he would become an enemy of the state, but was he not already one? Why keep him around and with freedoms where he can cause harm?
Weird French

But he show constant attempts to leave so they give him freedom? That does not make sense... if he wanted to go why not send him? Okay, yes he would become an enemy of the state, but was he not already one? Why keep him around and with freedoms where he can cause harm?
Weird French

the french have shown themselves of late to be making those very choices that do not make sense..we are just witnessing the malaise of the demise of a once great nation, brought to paralyses by its own ignorance, alas hiding ones head in the sand never turns out well, by the time its realized its long over..bu the sand is a comfy comfy place ...
so it goes..

canada does the same.
if you get pegged a terrorist we want you here. we keep you here. we prevent you from going, you can beg all you want, your not going, you must stay close and cuddle... if you tell the gov you want to leave and go kill people that way they believe its better for you to stay and kill people this way..

and such it happened to us too..by someone who wanted to leave begged even and was told do it here...and so he did.

we just got lucky ours was an amature..and killed a solder and shot up parliement...

canada does the same.
if you get pegged a terrorist we want you here. we keep you here. we prevent you from going, you can beg all you want, your not going, you must stay close and cuddle... if you tell the gov you want to leave and go kill people that way they believe its better for you to stay and kill people this way..

and such it happened to us too..by someone who wanted to leave begged even and was told do it here...and so he did.

we just got lucky ours was an amature..and killed a solder and shot up parliement...

That is one of the things I was thinking of when I wrote my post. It does not make any sense... yet many places seem to be holding it as a good idea, least they become enemies in another nation... but they are already enemies regardless of where they live...I am not one for locking someone up and throwing away the key, so believe they should send them away...

Back