Cat name!

well....when we had our first cat we called her commidore fluffy Paws. When we get our next cat, we are calling it Miss Monster. because I wager she is going to be a cutie Pie with a devils personality.

Hahaha, I don't know how to name my cat! I'm still looking names and you guys gave me cool ideas =P But I'm still confused! I think it's gonna be Deaf or Spock :P

Whoa... long names for pets are a big NO-NO! :nono:

You're better off naming it something that won't cause much confusion. :)

Name your cat "Deaf" and you'll be confusing people between describing yourself or naming your cat.

You'll end up having the "Who's on First?" (by Abbot & Costello) story all over again. ;)

Yeah, I guess "Deaf" isn't a great idea... but I don't have any more options! I'm still looking, guys! :D

We have 1 cat at home Her name is Cailin which is
Irish for girl. [prounounce... call-een ]

we have 3 cats...

Pepper (black and white) female

Marshmellow (yellowish/white) with light tan on ears and tail. He is male...my daughter calls him Toasted Marshmellow because he does look toasted...lol

Milky (white all Deaf with light blue eyes, and yes, this cat is Deaf) male

Ohh kitty is still with mother. wow. I cant remember how old kittens are allowed to let mothers go? My two kitties were ferals and were around 12 weeks old when they were found. :( They are going to be 10 years old in summer time.

10? wow, how many cats you have? (sorry if you already said it and I forgot :()

ha nah, i do not mind. I have three kitties, two of them are 10 yrs old, and the baby one is 4 years old now. He will be 5 in aug. All of them are boys. I don't look at their sexes, and saw their faces and took them home then look at their sexes. "oh they are males". ha Two of them have seen vets a little more lately and the bills came in, ahhhh. So three cats are good enough for now. We have two children so make it 5 children in the house. :giggle:

Aw! That's really sweet, I want to have at least 2 cats when I get 23 or more :)

oh Yes. Having two pets in the house is the best. They can keep company to each other than one pet. Thats my opinion.

If i plan to adopt dog then two dogs but i am a cat lover anyway. I have enough with dogs when i was growing up. dogs are too adorable but too much work for me. :giggle:

Back