Cat killer won't be charged for animal cruelty

I could not believe that she had the nerve to do that to the animal especially the cat. Why in the world would she want to be a Vet if she did this cruelty in killing the cat? She is a sick woman. If this photo was taken by her mother, then her mother is sick too. I would not want her to be in the animal hospital or clinic. This is so rare to have the Vet to damage control over one animal. I am shocked. :(

She need to be removed and lose her vet license for good. Foxrac, you are right that she can get a job in the fast food like MacDonald's.

That's terribly sad to see a person supposed to be dedicating their life to helping animals doing such a cruel act.

Awful.her licence will suspended at time straight away I hope.

I am curious...if she is a vet....why does she have the mindframe that she does against feral tomcat ...

Why? There are too many cat out there.

I would prefer you complain on China for eat cats.

Why? There are too many cat out there.

I would prefer you complain on China for eat cats.

Okay... by why would I complain about China eating cats....at least the life taken does not go to waste...

Okay... by why would I complain about China eating cats....at least the life taken does not go to waste...

Many of the dogs and cats eaten in China are stolen pets. You can see them with collars and tags penned up in very small crates. The vast majority of these animals are sick before they are killed because of those small crates and abusive care prior to slaughter. There's plenty to complain about and this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Even if this woman keeps her vet license she will find it very difficult to get a job. She'd probably end up someplace like a vet in a slaughterhouse. Most employers do at least a cursory check online to see how you present yourself using social media so they will find out what she's been up to. Probably the only one who would employ her would be that idiot Dr. Pol who has been sanctioned by the state numerous times for abusive veterinary practices under the guise of being a good ol' cheap country vet while he bamboozles people on his TV show.

If that's actually a vet holding the dead cat up with her arrow, she will lose her vet license and will never be able to work with animals ever again. In other words, she went to college for nothing.

If that's actually a vet holding the dead cat up with her arrow, she will lose her vet license and will never be able to work with animals ever again. In other words, she went to college for nothing.

Not all vet positions require college education.

Many of the dogs and cats eaten in China are stolen pets. You can see them with collars and tags penned up in very small crates. The vast majority of these animals are sick before they are killed because of those small crates and abusive care prior to slaughter. There's plenty to complain about and this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Even if this woman keeps her vet license she will find it very difficult to get a job. She'd probably end up someplace like a vet in a slaughterhouse. Most employers do at least a cursory check online to see how you present yourself using social media so they will find out what she's been up to. Probably the only one who would employ her would be that idiot Dr. Pol who has been sanctioned by the state numerous times for abusive veterinary practices under the guise of being a good ol' cheap country vet while he bamboozles people on his TV show.

They do have farms for these types of meat.....I will not argue the chances that there may be pets there on the market.... and while I would never eat or support the eating of a dog or cat.... who am I to tell another nation or people what they should and should not eat?

Not all vet positions require college education.
Are you sure? How do they learn about animals' life? Through High School? Let me google it (Google is my best friend). I will reply back later.

They do have farms for these types of meat.....I will not argue the chances that there may be pets there on the market.... and while I would never eat or support the eating of a dog or cat.... who am I to tell another nation or people what they should and should not eat?

I think we are right in telling countries that they should not eat whales, dolphins and porpoises. As a matter of fact, Japan doesn't even kill the dolphins and porpoises to eat them. They are extremely high in mercury and are dangerous to eat. They slaughter them to hide the fact that they sell about 3 million dollars worth of them to marine parks and places like that horrible Atlantis resort where you can "swim with the dolphins!".

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/karen-dawn/is-japans-dolphin-slaughter-really-for-food_b_4656345.html Be prepared to see what look like striped dolphins dead in a boat and blood red water.

Japan says it whales for cultural reasons and eats whales for cultural reasons. However, they didn't really start to eat whale in Japan until WWII and it pretty much stopped 20 years after that, and it was just eaten to augment diet during occupation. A good portion of whale is still fed to school children but very few of them like to eat it. Pretty much just the people who grew up between WWII and the 60s are the ones who ever buy whale, and that group of people is starting to die out. There is no cultural tradition to break.

I think we are right in telling countries that they should not eat whales, dolphins and porpoises. As a matter of fact, Japan doesn't even kill the dolphins and porpoises to eat them. They are extremely high in mercury and are dangerous to eat. They slaughter them to hide the fact that they sell about 3 million dollars worth of them to marine parks and places like that horrible Atlantis resort where you can "swim with the dolphins!".

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/karen-dawn/is-japans-dolphin-slaughter-really-for-food_b_4656345.html Be prepared to see what look like striped dolphins dead in a boat and blood red water.

Japan says it whales for cultural reasons and eats whales for cultural reasons. However, they didn't really start to eat whale in Japan until WWII and it pretty much stopped 20 years after that, and it was just eaten to augment diet during occupation. A good portion of whale is still fed to school children but very few of them like to eat it. Pretty much just the people who grew up between WWII and the 60s are the ones who ever buy whale, and that group of people is starting to die out. There is no cultural tradition to break.

Its no countries bussiness what other countries eat.
India can argue americas obbsession with eating cows is wrong.
So?
And we all know the horror of insustrial farming.its all very very sick..
Maybe get a handle on that horror before shaking a sausage at other countries eating habits..

the draw back with china eating cats is they skin them when still alive

I think we are right in telling countries that they should not eat whales, dolphins and porpoises.

Americans need to learn to get their noses out over everyone's business... we have enough issues with our own country.... what skills, knowldge, or even history do we have that makes us as a nation think that we know best...in the grand steam of things...we are still the new kids on the block...

Every nation has its taboos, we say we need to be more tolerant of other people yet we try and tell everyone to be just like us... but wait half the things we try pushing we do not do...

We eat plenty of things that others find taboo... let them be... I do not want anyone telling me what to eat...how about you?

Are you sure? How do they learn about animals' life? Through High School? Let me google it (Google is my best friend). I will reply back later.

Yes - 100% because my sister works at vet.

Back