Capital D Deaf

Again I have to refer to the last paragraph in my previous post in regards to DrPhil's response.

Also Deaf do not need to Deal/Cope with hearing loss. If you do then that is pretty much a big flashing neon sign saying "I am small "d" deaf" and am culturally and pychologically hearing!
Deaf have not lost anything. we are Deaf and it is part of who we are. We are no less than any other human being because we cannot hear!!.

Dr Phil- your ramblings do not make sense at all. Just accept what you are, then STFU, you moron.

thkxbye

Dr Phil- your ramblings do not make sense at all. Just accept what you are, then STFU, you moron.

thkxbye

Now there is a fellow Tiger telling it like it is. please don't hold back, tell us how you really feel Rawr!:naughty::naughty:

If you read the various dates- re: DEAFness right ear: Feb 19, 1992, bilateral Dec 20, 2006. The courses at CHS were between.

I didn't describe myself as DEAF with a Phonak LL6 hearing aid though I was in the "profound" category- for many years.

Apparently some "persons" here self describe as Deaf with Hearing aids. I didn't

Aside: I knew I would eventually become DEAF for almost 15 years. Thus the ongoing "interest".
I had some loss which is genetic/S N- since the mid 60s. I have been "dealing" with it a few years.

Sorry facts get in the way!

If you read the various dates- re: DEAFness right ear: Feb 19, 1992, bilateral Dec 20, 2006. The courses at CHS were between.

I didn't describe myself as DEAF with a Phonak LL6 hearing aid though I was in the "profound" category- for many years.

Apparently some "persons" here self describe as Deaf with Hearing aids. I didn't

Aside: I knew I would eventually become DEAF for almost 15 years. Thus the ongoing "interest".
I had some loss which is genetic/S N- since the mid 60s. I have been "dealing" with it a few years.

Sorry facts get in the way!

you are serious!! you are kidding!!

Post #64- self explanatory

I will quote myself
I do have trouble understanding some of Bill's comments due to strange punctuation, fragments and statements that seem to not make any coherent thought. basically every post he made from #50 onward. Maybe I need a DEAF to written English Interperter to translate the DrPhilisms
I think he lost more than just his hearing:naughty::naughty:

Well, your ramblings are still nonsense. :roll:
X2 :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Not sure exactly what is not understood-"perhaps the non use of ASL syntax"?

I am pretty reading troubles on comments, his on posts, my guess,, I figure out will see on my thinking better, I don't know! I don't know mixing to posts his comments, I don't understand reading no perfect mixing to posts mixing seems! I understood all rights

Back