Can't register on tagdeaf.com

heh, I don't run AllDeaf.com nope... Yes, Alex owns both AD and TD if you load the main page of AD (Deaf Chat | People Deaf Culture - AllDeaf.com) then look at left side, you will see list of links that he runs. (Recommend Links and Other Links) Of course not all of them are Alex's

Oops, sorry... I do remembered that you had a deaf forum site where I remembered you, being an agnostic, posted your thoughts, debates, etc on it but I thought it was alldeaf.com. Sorry, my bad. Do you still run your deaf forum site? What't it called?
Yes, you are right, it was alldeaf that I posted my thoughts, debates etc... but I do still run my deaf forum elsewhere... (I emailed you since AD censor my url)

WOW, i havent been to tagdeaf for ages...jeez. It must be dust inside of tagdeaf for me-

I have also not been able to log on Tag deaf, I know that Alex has alot of irons in the fire and a LIFE of his own, I am sure eventually he will get around to fixing what needs to be fixed

Well, if Tagdeaf forum says "Section closed" that
probably means its closed for good..i dont know, im
just speculating...:dunno2:

Alex may have a reason for that, it may not have
enough members or it was nothing but pain in the
arse, lol!

I think the servers are being upgraded .

Well, if Tagdeaf forum says "Section closed" that
probably means its closed for good..i dont know, im
just speculating...:dunno2:

Alex may have a reason for that, it may not have
enough members or it was nothing but pain in the
arse, lol!

IF you read the white text at bottom on tagdeaf.com You will notice that it said in process of moving to new server...

You see AD moved to new server recently now it is TagDeaf is next and is now moving...

Back