Can't register on tagdeaf.com

cateyes

Reaction score
I tried to register on tagdeaf.com as a new member but it keeps saying "Section Closed ....Sorry this section is closed". I emailed the site owner several times but did not get any reply back. I've seen online activity on that site (recent login, forum posts, etc)... does this means they are not accepting any new members now? Are they that unfriendly? Or maybe it is an error that needs to be brought to the owner's attention so it can be fixed? Does anyone know anything about this problem? Has anyone tried to register but failed to do so? Thanks in advance for any reply.

Please email Alex the admin about the problem. I am sure he will help you out with that. :)

I had the same occurance, but in the end, I've given up.

Please email Alex the admin about the problem. I am sure he will help you out with that. :)

I did that several times but never got a reply back. If anyone knows Alex, pls let him know that the Sign up section is not working (shows "Closed"). Thanks.

Maybe Alex close it for a little while because of troublemakers using many different screen names runs amok in TD.

I did that several times but never got a reply back. If anyone knows Alex, pls let him know that the Sign up section is not working (shows "Closed"). Thanks.

I have PM Alex for you and ask him to look here.

Yeah well...good luck with all that.
The banned come in to harrass the unbanned. Sounds like a 'science fiction' movie.

I have not been on TD for awhile, I had logging problems also.

What's tagdeaf? Can someone explain? I read about it on Deafread.com Is it an extenstion of Alldeaf?

It is much like myspace. Friends lists, profile comments, etc. It's more of a social network than a blog/posting forum. I was a member there long ago but site speeds were too slow for me, so left.

I'm not having any trouble getting in at all...

just give Alex a while to get back to you. He is a very busy guy.

It's run by self-righteous nutcases.

The comment section on deafread about tagdeaf got pretty nasty. Interesting...

Cowpuppy and AlleyCat..thanks for your explainations. :)

I had no idea that tagdeaf.com is run by alldeaf.com. After reading on the deafread.com, now I understand why tagdeaf.com has locked the sign up section. Well I hope this locked sign up will be temporary cuz tagdeaf.com looks fun to join.

I tried to register on tagdeaf.com as a new member but it keeps saying "Section Closed ....Sorry this section is closed". I emailed the site owner several times but did not get any reply back. I've seen online activity on that site (recent login, forum posts, etc)... does this means they are not accepting any new members now? Are they that unfriendly? Or maybe it is an error that needs to be brought to the owner's attention so it can be fixed? Does anyone know anything about this problem? Has anyone tried to register but failed to do so? Thanks in advance for any reply.

Psst... are you the same one that I knew back in 2002 at Deafchat ? If, you are the same one that I knew ( in case ), then remember me --> Scarlett ? :giggle: I hope I don't get the wrong person. LOL

Sorry everyone for off-topic :D

Yeah, that site ( tagdeaf ) is owned by Alex. He will be able to assist you. :)

Psst... are you the same one that I knew back in 2002 at Deafchat ? If, you are the same one that I knew ( in case ), then remember me --> Scarlett ? :giggle: I hope I don't get the wrong person. LOL

Sorry everyone for off-topic :D

Yeah, that site ( tagdeaf ) is owned by Alex. He will be able to assist you. :)

No I can't be the one that you knew at Deafchat cuz I never used that... sorry.

I'm confused when you guys said that alldeaf.com is also run by Alex... ummm, I thought alldeaf.com is run by Boult?

And if tagdeaf.com is run by alldeaf.com, both by Alex, then why do we need both? Isn't one by the same administrator enough? What is the difference between these sites?

No I can't be the one that you knew at Deafchat cuz I never used that... sorry.

It's alright. That girl that I knew has the same screen name that you use. I am sorry, too. :)

I'm confused when you guys said that alldeaf.com is also run by Alex... ummm, I thought alldeaf.com is run by Boult?

And if tagdeaf.com is run by alldeaf.com, both by Alex, then why do we need both? Isn't one by the same administrator enough? What is the difference between these sites?
cateyes,
heh, I don't run AllDeaf.com nope... Yes, Alex owns both AD and TD if you load the main page of AD (Deaf Chat | People Deaf Culture - AllDeaf.com) then look at left side, you will see list of links that he runs. (Recommend Links and Other Links) Of course not all of them are Alex's

Shel,
TagDeaf.com is a social networking site. You might notice that some AD members have TD icon under their username next to the red triangle.

heh, I don't run AllDeaf.com nope... Yes, Alex owns both AD and TD if you load the main page of AD (Deaf Chat | People Deaf Culture - AllDeaf.com) then look at left side, you will see list of links that he runs. (Recommend Links and Other Links) Of course not all of them are Alex's

Oops, sorry... I do remembered that you had a deaf forum site where I remembered you, being an agnostic, posted your thoughts, debates, etc on it but I thought it was alldeaf.com. Sorry, my bad. Do you still run your deaf forum site? What't it called?

Back