Candy Corn Soda

VamPyroX

bloody phreak from hell
Reaction score
I recently went to Target and saw that they had a Halloween section... at 90% off! So, I decided to see what they had. They still had a few 4-pack of 8-oz cans of candy corn sodas. I bought one 4-pack. Guess how much it was... 35 cents! Yep, 20 cents for deposit and 15 cents for actual cost. I opened the first one and drank it. Hmm... tastes almost like orange cream soda. *burps* I wouldn't say that it's the best... but it's an interesting taste. Heh!

Jones Soda Company - Candy Corn Soda

Attachments

• candy_corn_soda.jpg
    candy_corn_soda.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 23
Ewww!! Play a trick on a friend and offer it in a glass, pretend it is orange pop. See what their reactions are & I bet they'd spit it out. *just got the queasies thinking about it!*

A couple of my friends tried it. They said it wasn't so bad. One of them is going to see her boyfriend and have him drink some. Heh!

At Target, they are also selling what you would probably call... the "Thanksgiving Kit". It is actually the Jones Soda Holiday Pack. It consists of 5 bottles of 5 different flavors related to your typical Thanksgiving dinner. They're turkey and gravy, wild herb stuffing, brussels sprouts, cranberry, and pumpkin pie. The whole thing is ZERO calories and ZERO carbs. Each bottle is 12 oz.

:eek: Candy corn soda?? :barf: But I 'd like to keep one can of that so I can put it on the shelf in the kitchen

Thank you VamPyroX for making me gag and giving me the chills (in disgust) at the same time. Candy corn soda. EW!!!! I am glad I didn't see that at Target.

LOL!!

I am willing to try anything...

Have anybody try Cream Soda? Cream Soda tastes like Root Beer.

I will go by Target someday and see if they have Candy Corn Soda,
sound good. :beer:

I always drink Jones sodas, mainly the green apple ones... I always wanted to try the holiday ones like turkey, gravy, and candy corn, but the store I buy them from doesnt have them yet...... :(

Jones Soda Co. headquartered here in Seattle, tho I never seen that before, I have drank their root beer and orange creme soda in glass bottle look like beer in a way.

Thanksgiving in a kit?! :cold: No thanks, I'd rather slave over the stove and make my delicious stuffing, yams in the maple syrup and scalloped potatoes and so on instead of having them in a pop.

I once found CELERY soda at a local chain bargain store!
I love seeing weird flavours of soda......it's fun seeing what they can come up with!

are u kidding me, those flavors like gravy in a soda. oh god that is even more digusting.. ugh. :thumbd:

RebelGirl said:
:eek: Candy corn soda?? :barf: But I 'd like to keep one can of that so I can put it on the shelf in the kitchen
I'm keeping one as well... for display. :)

Jones Holiday Pack 2005: Just Like Mom Used To Make

Flavors: Brussels Sprout with Prosciutto, Cranberry Sauce, Turkey & Gravy, Wild Herb Stuffing, and Pumpkin Pie.
Also included: Serving spoon, moistened towelette, and wine list.

Flavors: Broccoli Casserols, Smoked Salmon Paté, Turkey & Gravy, Corn on the Cob, and Pecan Pie.
Also included: Serving spoon, moistened towelette.

mld4ds said:
Jones Holiday Pack 2005: Just Like Mom Used To Make

Flavors: Brussels Sprout with Prosciutto, Cranberry Sauce, Turkey & Gravy, Wild Herb Stuffing, and Pumpkin Pie.
Also included: Serving spoon, moistened towelette, and wine list.

Flavors: Broccoli Casserols, Smoked Salmon Paté, Turkey & Gravy, Corn on the Cob, and Pecan Pie.
Also included: Serving spoon, moistened towelette.
I mentioned the first kit. I guess the second kit is for Christmas. It's traditional to have pecan pies for Christmas. ;)

VamPyroX said:
I mentioned the first kit. I guess the second kit is for Christmas. It's traditional to have pecan pies for Christmas. ;)

Oop! I must have overlooked your post. Next time to put the Jones link.

Thanks....

VamPyroX said:
I recently went to Target and saw that they had a Halloween section... at 90% off! So, I decided to see what they had. They still had a few 4-pack of 8-oz cans of candy corn sodas. I bought one 4-pack. Guess how much it was... 35 cents! Yep, 20 cents for deposit and 15 cents for actual cost. I opened the first one and drank it. Hmm... tastes almost like orange cream soda. *burps* I wouldn't say that it's the best... but it's an interesting taste. Heh!

Jones Soda Company - Candy Corn Soda

The cartoon picture resembles your teeth. :) Obviously, you are proud of yourself to be a popular.

Back