Can hearing people get video phone?

There was a company that sold Sorenson VP like VP that didn't require high speed Internet. The VP without highspeed Internet probably would be so useless to contact anyone on Sorenson, MVP, VPAD, DLink and so on, due to lags on both sides.

I cannot think what the company is called, but it started with a V letter.

Viable?

nevermind, I assumed it would be Viable, but isn't

That's interesting - thanks for the information, Brain! :)

old story about Beamer. It is not good. that s slow scan for using phone line as 15 fps or less. Not high speed internet.

I got one for $99 and it is coming in next week, so :nana:

Wait a minutes.... did you pay $99 AUS or $99 US?

If you really pay $99 AUS, we get $67.21 US in exchange. That sucks!

Unless you're pay $145.83 AUS, that way we get $99 US!!!

Wait a minutes.... did you pay $99 AUS or $99 US?

If you really pay $99 AUS, we get $67.21 US in exchange. That sucks!

Unless you're pay $145.83 AUS, that way we get $99 US!!!

$99 USD for VPAD = He paid $145.83 AUD

phone vp video phone

Go to Purple Your Way!
and sign up - it's all free to anyone who wants to work with the deaf and hard of hearing. You can go to I711 to get your free phone number.

Hearing/Videophone

Can hearing people get video phone? I'd like to know, really. One of my hearing friends is really want to connect with deaf people and he wants to make sure if he can get video phone, but he is hearing. So you think he can get it or not? Thank you!

LOL, yes, hearing people can get VP through any VRS company such as Sorenson.

If you can sign well, you can go ahead and apply for one and claim yourself as hard of hearing. (shh, shh!) Hearing impaired is very general word and it's definition is very vague!

Sorenson is so greedy and they usually force Trainer to go out and find customers to do installation. If you claim yourself as hard of hearing/hearing impaired and can sign well. Trainer will go ahead and install the VP for you and look another way! LOL! They do not care as long they get numbers for Sorenson to make their management happy!

That's a fact!

It's amazing how many people are willing to cheat and promote cheating. If you're not deaf or hard-of-hearing, you don't get a VP. Simple. How about we support interpreters?

Maybe VRS companies should just start charging monthly for service. Then everyone can use it. Sound good?

LOL, yes, hearing people can get VP through any VRS company such as Sorenson.

If you can sign well, you can go ahead and apply for one and claim yourself as hard of hearing. (shh, shh!) Hearing impaired is very general word and it's definition is very vague!

Sorenson is so greedy and they usually force Trainer to go out and find customers to do installation. If you claim yourself as hard of hearing/hearing impaired and can sign well. Trainer will go ahead and install the VP for you and look another way! LOL! They do not care as long they get numbers for Sorenson to make their management happy!

That's a fact!

you really think so? apparantly you never worked for sorenson and sometimes they do catch hearies having one. to aviod embarrassment after a confirmation of some sort, all they have to do is zap it from thier end rendering it unusable. OH NO! its broken! gasp- they have to call tech support and send someone out. hmm that when its gets taken care of. real verification.yup..

keep going- keep cheating the VRS companies to get a vp or vrs number so they can make peer to peer calls. :roll: don't worry . karma will take care of everything.:shock:

Sorenson will install a videophone in someone work, home location on the chance that a real deaf/hoh will make VRS calls. they don't care about vp to vp calls as there is no money in it. All you need is a legimate reason for the VP and if vrs calls are made, they are happy regardless how its used.

If you already have webcam on your computer, get P3 from purple.us for sake!

Back