Camping on Land or Water

purplecatty

Reaction score
Hey you all Campers,

Interested in camper called Sealander??

It's made in German and you can camp anywhere on land or water. It have electric motor to propel camper on water.

Cost EU 15,000 ($20,500 USA dollar). I thought it would be cool to camp on water and wake up early A.M. to fishing on that spot. :rofl:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TF4Uy9Jh96E[/ame]

SEALANDER - Follow your own path: whether over land or water SEALANDER gives you the chance to make the most of your leisure time. Your trip out can be as individual and as flexible as you like and that over and over again. | Designed by Daniel Strau

Catty

Nice. i do not mind own this one but need this sealander bigger like 5 people in it.

Surprised I haven't seen the guys on Top Gear torpedo this or put in path of large ship!?!

Hmm... looks nice, but feels too confined.

Also, how sensitive is it to wavy waters? All we see in the video are smooth waters and not all waters are smooth like we see in the video.

Hmm... looks nice, but feels too confined.

Also, how sensitive is it to wavy waters? All we see in the video are smooth waters and not all waters are smooth like we see in the video.

That's only if you float on Lake during evening and overnight, it's more likely smooth. Or just float on pond if you wish. The only thing it'll bother you when you move around or your companion had to go pee over the lake tilting the Sealander :rofl:

IF you decide to float on river, wish you luck floating rough spot or going down on waterfall while you sleep (Bet you dreaming of skydiving) :lol:

I bet that it is useful for people who do not want to tug boat along with trailer or haul boat on truck bed. It's kinda all in one camper/boat. You can't use waterski with Sealander unless you decide to hack a camper by installing V6 Volvo Pentra engine and inboard prop system. Sealander would be good enough to tug you on ducky tube :rofl:

Basically, I saw the picture on its website that camper seem lean one side on the lake. It sure look like it's not exactly stable but basically enough to keep it floating even if it's leaning to one side.

On volusiariders.com forum where I am member (motorcycle forum) (forum appears similiar to AD forum), one guy posted Sealander as an idea for a "mini camper" for motorcycle to tow it. He was just joking around but in reality, would it be safe to tow it with motorcycle, It all depends. My Volusia VL800 cruiser may not handle well on highway though it can tug small trailer with luggage hold just fine. Big heavy cruiser such as Honda Goldwing or any big engined motorcycle would be able to handle it well with Sealander camper. It must have a good brake as well. Mine don't, it have to do with its weight, not the engine..

Catty

Wow, interesting! Hmm... I am glad I see this because I am designing a new RV just for land.. and some parts are similar to mine as seen on Sealander. I am revealing my design on October 15th because my business will expand as a manufacturing company. We will be producing RVs and eventually automobiles, and other things. I know ecomony sucks but we are going to try to help. When we expand, we will be hiring many deaf people to work on the floor (manufacturing part) because we care about people with disabilities (Deaf, wheelchair bounded, etc).

What we have is a fiberglass molded RV made for inside out living. You will see the design after the 15th of October on our website!

You can see the design on our website what I am talking about. The RV is somewhat similar.

I will post a few on here though. (edited: I tried to post an image and it wont work. You will have to see it at www.marcodamanliusdesigns.com and then click photo gallery. Thank you for understanding).

Last edited:
tumblr_m8h9f0iLsH1qh8mteo1_250.gif

You can see the design on our website what I am talking about. The RV is somewhat similar.

I will post a few on here though. (edited: I tried to post an image and it wont work. You will have to see it at www.marcodamanliusdesigns.com and then click photo gallery. Thank you for understanding).

Yes I saw that. It's your drawing on trailer to make it accessible for handicapped. Several of my deaf friends have TT's, pop up trailer and 5th wheels. They don't have problem with it. If anyone need their attention, They can just simply pound the wall of TT or rock it. :lol: :giggle:

Catty

Back