California just had an earthquake!!!

Angel1989

Premium Member
Reaction score
Don't know where but we all felt it!!! Hit about five minutes ago!!! Did anyone in CA feel it???

Last edited by a moderator:
It was in Tahoe, pretty big 5.9!!! My whole family, all of us spread out felt it! It's because I said I would take an earthquake over a tornado any day.

Now their saying Susanville. Scared a lot of us. Haven't felt a quake in many, many years.

Wirelessly posted

I am in L.A. Thought I felt the ground move not strong like a little movement.

That's a little too far from you Rio. When you live in CA you just know that feeling though.
I was surprised my dog didn't bark. In all the big ones in the past our dogs always alerted us about a minute before they hit. My dog slept:)

Glad everyones OK!!!

Wirelessly posted

Angel1989 said:
That's a little too far from you Rio. When you live in CA you just know that feeling though.
I was surprised my dog didn't bark. In all the big ones in the past our dogs always alerted us about a minute before they hit. My dog slept:)

Glad everyones OK!!!

Sometimes those quakes come streaming south at low movement like 2.0 or so. Glad you are ok :) sometimes animals sense and other times they don't.

Glad everyones OK!!!

You had panic attack or be brave? pssh

I felt it! over here in Sacramento! my chair was freaking moving while sitting in it. Crazy! 5.7 reading here!

Wirelessly posted

Im not anywer close at all....
But i can only think of the dialogue in 2012 movie....
"its not just california,its the whole god damn world thats going down"

Honestly im checkin the news...and praying all are ok

Didn't feel anything around here, perhaps too light to notice in my area.

Angel, it appears to have strong enough to move the W key to the Q key spot. :giggle:
Hope everyone is ok.

thought California always having earthquake...is your house on Saint Andereas fault ohhhhhh dear.I live by North sea we due big flood anytime last one in 1953 look at it this way,i can swim

Wirelessly posted

Sometimes those quakes come streaming south at low movement like 2.0 or so. Glad you are ok :) sometimes animals sense and other times they don't.

My sister and I was visiting some people that had two parrots . We where in the kitchen talking and the birds where sitting on their perches and out of no where they both freaked out and flew across the room! we had no idea what had upset them until we heard the news the night. We had an earthquake at the same the bird freaked out . We do not get earthquakes in Ma. very often

Hope you're not too (pardon the pun) shaken up.

There was one here in Ontario last week (it was a long way away but was 5.1), I didn't even realize what it was until it was over. It felt like when you're parked at the side of the road and cars and zooming past making your car rock in the slipstream. I know that feeling so wondered how strong the wind must be to make my apartment building shake like that!

Angel, it appears to have strong enough to move the W key to the Q key spot. :giggle:
Hope everyone is ok.

Hahahaha, I was so shocked when it happened. Noticed my misspelling later but didn't know how to change it.

Back