Cajones!

oh my, The GOLDEN CALF

(yeah, yeah, I know, its s bull, not a calf.. but a bull used to be a calf, right? )

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8530/5.0.0.395 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104)

I thought cajones meant 'balls'. For example.."Get some cajones man and go on the damn rollercoaster"! Am I wrong?

I'm ok with the balls as long as they aren't hanging on the trailer hitch of a pick up truck. Whenever I see that, I think "stay classy!" lol

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8530/5.0.0.395 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104)

I thought cojones meant 'balls'. For example.."Get some cojones man and go on the damn rollercoaster"! Am I wrong?

yes, cojones/balls means bravery, and people were brave enough to add little details on that bull. And I'm talking about his testicles (or his balls...or you can call cojones).

I thought cajones meant 'balls'. For example.."Get some cajones man and go on the damn rollercoaster"! Am I wrong?

You have to say "Get some cojones man and go on the damn rollercoaster" or an spanish speaker will ask you why are you talking about "drawers" :P

I've never seen that before

There were a bunch of them in Missouri, but not near as many here in this area of Florida. Out west of town here there a quite a few, so I'm thinking it's more popular in the rural areas.

I think that you're correct. I don't see very many of them in the city. I consider them incredibly tacky. On a statue of a bull they are appropriate, not hanging off a pick up.

Back