Byrdie Situation UPDATE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I saw the topic heading 'Byrdie Situation UPDATE', I thought this thread is about when his funeral will be and somebody will keep us inform about the funeral but not. I am stunned just like all of you. This is a really bad hoax! He has certainly lost many friends from here and I am never his friend anyway. Byrdie, I hope you have realise the situation you has cause in here and that is a very wicked thing to do. And Byrdie, you are the weakest link, bye bye!
I am glad Candy and the mods did some detective work about IP address and the multi usernames check and then banned him for life. Way to go, Candy and the mods, a good positive team work together is a good thing. Keep up the good work.

Yes, there are two sides to every story, and yes I do feel compassion for those who are mentally unstable or ill.....BUT.....this was a very serious game he was playing. I am glad he is not dead, but talk about creating drama and now look at all the negative energy headed towards him of his own creation. I can't imagine how those of you who know him or thought you did feel right now, hugs to you guys. And again, three cheers for our mods.

Never mind, I know what is going on.

I really dont know what to say.

I think to avoid this in the future is to ask for the death certificate or a link to a newspaper. I know it is more work, but it will be safer than to play on people heart.

This is quite shocking.....first time I've ever come across something like this being "pulled off"....He seemed so "well liked"!....Now I'm wondering if all this was a "joke"....Seems some people will go to the extreme to gain attention...if this is the case, then he needs therapy.....It's a sad day!

Thank you Alex, Candy, and all mods for your work on that.

I now removed his user off from my friends list and I also editted my post on his d*mn profile. :mad2:

I'm extremely and confusedly disappointed for various reasons.

He lost my respect completely... :(

When I get home, I must to do the editting a whole of my friends list for my personal reason. *shakes head*

:mad:

Okay, I go off and read something I interested... =/

I was shocked to read and learned this was a hoax. I don't understand any of it and why would someone do something like that. We should thank the Mods for their hard working to get through this and get things straighten out.

I am sorry Shel that you have to go through this and learn what kind of friend he or she is...I would have shared your fate, but I didn't even know him and I was sadden by his illness and his passing and all just because we all are human beings, and all just for nothing. It is very wrong. This person do need help and I hope whoever he/she is will get one soon.

I think it is best to let it go and try to enjoy this alldeaf than to waste your time in here. And it wont do us any good to get the truth from whoever that person is. He or She is gone and will not come back as we were told by a Mod. Be grateful we still do have great friends in here and outside of alldeaf, that should count as our blessing...

Come to think of it.. The Obituary came out quick.

Squirt has a tendency to say... me love, me think, Me this and that.

Never really seen a deaf or HOH person use me, in reference of I.

Me tell you this! Me is beginning to think, this whole thing was a hoax.

"sigh"

When Byrdie was supposedly on his move. Moving to a new location. Squirt popped in. He is never really around when Byrdie is around. Only when Byrdie is gone.

I am still flabbergasted and do not know what to think.

I feel so sick, and disgusted!!

Come to think of it.. The Obituary came out quick.

Squirt has a tendency to say... me love, me think, Me this and that.

Never really seen a deaf or HOH person use me, in reference of I.

Me tell you this! Me is beginning to think, this whole thing was a hoax.

"sigh"

When Byrdie was supposedly on his move. Moving to a new location. Squirt popped in. He is never really around when Byrdie is around. Only when Byrdie is gone.

I am still flabbergasted and do not know what to think.

I feel so sick, and disgusted!!

I never saw Squirt until this week. Ofc, Byrdie hasn't been around.

Like you, I'm sick about this.

After a very long mod meeting with Alex we have come to some conclusions.

Over the last week we have seen posts from Squirt who is Byrdies alleged nephew. He may have a nephew or may not but we have found that the IP address for his nephew over this week are that in the same as Byrdies.

I first questioned what was going on when I read the Obituary. I took some writing classes and one thing we did was write them. It wasn't written correctly and believe me when I say I felt terrible for even checking this out, but I did anyway. I went and looked at the IP addresses of Squirt and Byrdie and they matched. Down to the email sign ups and even date of birth. Which could have been explained easily. I went through all of them in my head. Maybe Byrdie signed his nephew up etc...

I went to a fellow mod and presented my story but we wanted to wait it out, because believe me I would have felt terrible if I were wrong. So I kind of dropped it until today when "Twinkletoes" showed up. A past ex of Byrdie. Myself and 2 other mods seen the same thing.
The same IP address for Byrdie, Squirt and this new member who signed up today who is supposed to be in Wyoming.

This was a Hoax. For what reason I have no idea but you the members of AD deserve to know what "Your friend" has done.

On top of it, he tried to lie after he found out what was going on. I asked "Twinkletoes" earlier where she was from. Shortly after Byrdie was resurrected and IP addresses were being reset.

From here on out Byrdie will be banned for life let this be a sad lesson learned for all.

This thread will remain open as you all have a right to voice your opinions.

Thank you,
CBE and the rest of the Mod staff.

I knew it since there is no news about Byrdie's death. I remember about old time that other AD member fake about their death in 2001 or 2002.

I don't really deal with drama. :aw:

I am going to be blunt about this...

This shows all of us, that we truly do not know who the person is hiding behind a screen name.

People come online and they can be anybody they want to be, or not want to be.

It is the sad truth.

This shows all of us, that we truly do not know who the person is hiding behind a screen name.

It is the sad truth.

that's why anything online should be taken with a grain of salt

It is the sad truth.

that's why anything online should be taken with a grain of salt

True, that.

The news of Byrdie's death hit me like a brick in the head yesterday, now this, I just feel such a fool, I cannot believe someone like Byrdie would actually do something like this...All I want to know is why?... :(

i thought bydie made post today stating that squirt was making things up. the result was that squirt got banned by moderator then the three of accounts twinkletoes, squirt and byrdie got banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back