Buying Windows 7

still never got it but I got email from their gmail -

name: i rock
am.me.rock at gmail

that sounds fishy!

:eek3: What kind of payment did you use to pay for it? credit card?

I used paypal to order and get it. I think my friend got it by paying it with his credit card and he did not mention to me that he was required to show a proof of monthly utility bill. I can check in with him today.

:eek3: What kind of payment did you use to pay for it? credit card?

I used paypal to order and get it. I think my friend got it by paying it with his credit card and he did not mention to me that he was required to show a proof of monthly utility bill. I can check in with him today.

credit card

I ordered Windows 7 from JSC Trustpay with credit card (just debit card that run as credit) so I just got key code and download link after that in around 3 days due holiday.

still never got it but I got email from their gmail -

name: i rock
am.me.rock at gmail

that sounds fishy!

This email is same address that I got it too so it isn't scammer.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

it looks like the dude mispell artists :lol:
Yeah, and the whole phrase "not fraud artits out there" is not very businesslike. :hmm:

@ JSC Trustpay customers: Are you sure your Windows 7 is genuine, not illegal copy or pirated version? I don't trust that website or oddly email. Cheaper products are often used as baits. Also, I'm not sure about that store have solidly authority from Microsoft to sell Windows 7 versions in lower prices.

@ JSC Trustpay customers: Are you sure your Windows 7 is genuine, not illegal copy or pirated version? I don't trust that website or oddly email. Cheaper products are often used as baits. Also, I'm not sure about that store have solidly authority from Microsoft to sell Windows 7 versions in lower prices.

Yup, it is genuine and I just activated the Windows 7 so successful.

I don't know why they sell at cheaper price.

No blue screen of death either, unlike in some pirated Windows gave alot of blue screen of death.

update! it's legit.

oh sorry for the misunderstanding here, i'll send an email from our company domain if you like.
yeah the magazine subscription is good enough. Could you please kindly send it to us ?
Your order is pending because of the IP difference. Your billing address is in NJ while the IP address you made the payment is in NY, so that arise our concern. Very sorry for the delay.

Yup, it is genuine and I just activated the Windows 7 so successful.

I don't know why they sell at cheaper price.

No blue screen of death either, unlike in some pirated Windows gave alot of blue screen of death.

it's because they buy licenses in bulk and they do not sell CDs. That's how they save their overhead cost.

Interesting.

Is that quote the actual way it was typed?

Is English their native language?

Just curious. :)

yup exactly as typed but I deleted my name from it. I suppose that EVEN tech people have bad grammar LOL but not surprising. Handful of my hearing friends have grammar worse than this but their spelling are even more atrocious :lol:

oh - I don't know if English is their native language. I don't know where this company is located in. :dunno:

I'm a little leery of this site because it has lots of typos/spelling errors on its website, and there is no "About Us" page at their site. Most businesses include information about themselves on their sites, such as when they were established, and who they are.

How long have you guys been shopping at Trustpay?

yup exactly as typed but I deleted my name from it. I suppose that EVEN tech people have bad grammar LOL but not surprising. Handful of my hearing friends have grammar worse than this but their spelling are even more atrocious :lol:

oh - I don't know if English is their native language. I don't know where this company is located in. :dunno:
I'm surprised people in computer product sales don't even have a spell checker.

Friends are one thing, businesses are another.

I'm a little leery of this site because it has lots of typos/spelling errors on its website, and there is no "About Us" page at their site. Most businesses include information about themselves on their sites, such as when they were established, and who they are.

How long have you guys been shopping at Trustpay?

exactly. That's why I was very skeptical at first but then... a few ADers have bought it from this site and it's legit so.... :dunno:

when I got email from them via gmail at first, I replied back with angry yet professional tone. I got the answer back from their company email so that satisfied me.

exactly. That's why I was very skeptical at first but then... a few ADers have bought it from this site and it's legit so.... :dunno:

when I got email from them via gmail at first, I replied back with angry yet professional tone. I got the answer back from their company email so that satisfied me.
Do you know where they are located?

Do you know where they are located?

oh I didn't ask where they're located in but I WHOIS'ed them and I fished around. Seems like they are located in Vietnam???

1/15 Quoc Lo 91B, Phuong Hung Loi Can Tho,Can Tho,VN 70000

update - I got my CD key and download link. HALLELUJAH!!

Back