Buying PC [B][/B]

NetBarrier and Apple's sharing (firewall) are alike, but NetBarrier lets you to see how many attacks on my computer. It also let you to see where it comes from. Apple's sharing does not have the attack list, but it protects your hard disk, and even to set up stealth mode so that the internet users or companies cannot see my computer's activity. It's hard for me to tell you which one is better because they are powerful. For Mac users, you could read about the software - NetBarrier

I just checked to see how many users tried to attack my computer on the internet - the result is six. That was a very small amount of attacks. What a cute number I bet that they are so exhausted for nothing. Last year, I had about 200 attacks - nothing happen so far...

I will buy Netbarrier someday. Understanding of Technology is recommend :rofl: I rest my case.

Thank you for your advice. I will look around and see what is best to buy within my budget. :ty:

I just don't want to argue whether who is right. I leave it to you. I would think that I recommend sillycat to follow LuciaDisturbed's suggestion, "Understanding the Technology."

I rest my case and enjoy my peaceful mind not have to worry about my Apple computer situation. It is smart thing to do is to get an Apple computer period, no matter what. I respect your choice, and I hope that I am not rude to you about it.
Agree to disagree. No harm no foul. We each have our own opinions based on our personal experience... Peace

I am very happy with vaio sony .. My old vaio sony used for 9 years then recently got another new vaio sony computer soo ok

good luck you find computer :)

Back