Burn in Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's right. Your body will be in the ground. What about soul ? Where did the soul go ?

That's, of course, based on an assumption that souls exist. Your question is meaningless for those who deny the concept of soul.

CyberRed said:
That's right. Your body will be in the ground. What about soul ? Where did the soul go ?

Well if you insit on knowing, not that I think you will care or do anything but roll your eyes and try and push your god on me even more, my father is budhist and my mother is hindu. I was rasied hindu.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hinduism

Hindus believe that the soul is reincarnated until you obtain Moksha.

However I am not a praciting hindu, and as of right now have no real religious beliefs. Have no religious preference, and have no desire to find one. And if were to decided that religion were necessary in my life, I surely would not chose christianity. I would either adopt my upbringing as a hindu or follow my father being budhist.

I dont actually belive in a soul, so i dont really belive in heaven hell or transmigration of the soul.

netrox said:
I don't hate Christians, I just don't like them. It's not about them criticizing me. I just don't like their mentality. I don't care to be friends with them. I mean, Christians are human beings and if we put our religious beliefs aside, we are in one boat - we're all humans with feelings. We all bleed, we all hurt, we all hunger, we all thirst, we all need love, we all need shelter, and so forth.

You are right, but some people have their 2nd thought about their souls when they die. It's not about their flesh they care about. It's all about God's Judgement they will face one day. :)

CyberRed said:
You are right, but some people have their 2nd thought about their souls when they die. It's not about their flesh they care about. It's all about God's Judgement they will face one day. :)

Like I have said earlier, thats the onset of fear, thats why i think christianity is absurd. In my opinion people only turn to it out of fear of not being accepted. Example, just before death people suddenly think oh wow, i better repent those sins. Or people think well even if jesus doesnt exist, what if he does, i will be in big trouble.

its all about fear, and i just dont like the concept of being pushed into something out of fear.

I think it is absurb for a woman to lay down with another woman
and use didlo...

If it is okay to have sick perversion lifestyle, why it isn't okay
to be Christian???

And you atheists are bashing Christians, saying our beliefs offended you...
but you don't care if gays offended anybody... right?

I was in film class one day, and my teacher show some gay movies...
and we all have to watch it to get credits...
And I felt disgusting watching that movie....

It isn't fair at all.... you can't discuss about religion, but it is okay
to learn homosexual.... that is gross.

FreedummyRing said:
I think it is absurb for a woman to lay down with another woman
and use didlo...

If it is okay to have sick perversion lifestyle, why it isn't okay
to be Christian???

And you atheists are bashing Christians, saying our beliefs offended you...
but you don't care if gays offended anybody... right?

I was in film class one day, and my teacher show some gay movies...
and we all have to watch it to get credits...
And I felt disgusting watching that movie....

It isn't fair at all.... you can't discuss about religion, but it is okay
to learn homosexual.... that is gross.

haha, i dont and never have used a dildo, please quit making assumptions about lesbians, its just like with straight couples none of us are the same.

I never said that your beliefs offend me I did say that im offended when you try to push your religion on me, i havent even brought up my own religious or non religious prefrences until it was asked of me to to so in the last post.

I have had to watch many moves about STRAIGHT people and i didnt cringe or think it was disgusting. Religions and sexuality have nothing to do with each other. In sex ed I learned about straight sex, i was offended or disgusted, because i am rational and have tolerance and acceptance for all people of all genders, of all races, of all sexualities and religions.

Your Mom said:
haha, i dont and never have used a dildo, please quit making assumptions about lesbians, its just like with straight couples none of us are the same.

I never said that your beliefs offend me I did say that im offended when you try to push your religion on me, i havent even brought up my own religious or non religious prefrences until it was asked of me to to so in the last post.

I have had to watch many moves about STRAIGHT people and i didnt cringe or think it was disgusting. Religions and sexuality have nothing to do with each other. In sex ed I learned about straight sex, i was offended or disgusted, because i am rational and have tolerance and acceptance for all people of all genders, of all races, of all sexualities and religions.

hey, you don't see sex or anybody french kissing on kids' network.

And plus, these soap operas, they get on my nerves with all of these
love scene and french kissing, ewwww....

And plus I don't have HBO or cinemax, because of sex stuff....

And I like it in the 50's, when french kissing is banned and
Lucy and Desi sleep in separate bed.

Now the perverts are taking over tv...
heck I don't even watch Desperate Housewives...
And Janet Jackson's boob pop out.

I hope someday Christians will take back Hollywood and TV industry...
And get rid of MTV, I do find sex on tv gross.

and I didn't even push my religion on you. Cyber and I are innocent...
And I was just asking question about Hell to Christians and other
believers...

So I am sick of annoying atheists keep bashing us like this....

If you don't want to read this, then don't go in Christian Belief forum,

get it...????

Your Mom said:
Like I have said earlier, thats the onset of fear, thats why i think christianity is absurd. In my opinion people only turn to it out of fear of not being accepted. Example, just before death people suddenly think oh wow, i better repent those sins. Or people think well even if jesus doesnt exist, what if he does, i will be in big trouble.
its all about fear, and i just dont like the concept of being pushed into something out of fear.

I don't think you get it. Jesus died for ALL of us includin' you and me. He paid for your and my sins with His Blood. He is for everyone and He is people's free gift. Why would people reject that gift ?

CyberRed said:
I will show you the scripture. It will surprise you. I will be back shortly. Gotta to find it in my bible.... be right back.

Ok, I am back. Here are the scriptures I want to show you what Jesus said. Ok ?

Mattew 25:41

Jesus said " Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, " Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlastin' fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: "

This shows that Jesus is telling people who are not to his liking to go to hell forever instead of showing unconditional love. The Christian god is not an unconditional lover because the god has the condition of following him or else.

And, there's another one here :

Matthew 25:46

He said " And these shall go away into everlastin' punishment: but the righteous unto life eternal. "

This shows the belief in an absolute standard of righteousness enforced by the Christian god. The god is sending people away to be tortured forever. An infinite punishment is only just for the infinitely bad. People are not infinite, so nothing they do is infinite. Dealing out an infinite punishment for finite things is infinitely unjust. So the god is being infinitely unjust by burning finite people forever. The god is also not being an unconditional lover because an unconditional lover would use punishments to teach people lessons about not doing bad things so they could learn how to be good. Burning people forever with no second chances would defeat the purpose of such a lesson because it would disallow application of what was learned. So the god is not using hell to teach people how to be good, but as a threat to tell people to follow him or else. This makes the god look like an insecure amateur of a god because a truly powerful and good god would not do such infinitely unjust things. It's no wonder that not everybody believes in that god.

And, one more :

Mark 9: 47-48

Jesus said " And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than havin' two eyes to be cast into hell fire: Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched. "

Are you saying that we should cut out offending body parts or is there a way you interpret the above to have it not mean physically cutting them off?

I would suggest you to read the whole chapter 25 in Matthew to understand better. Any kind of bible that you have... please, read them. Ok ? It helps you to understand if, you are willin' to try. It's up to you.

I read it and it had the stories of 10 virgns with 5 who knew enough to put oil into their lamps and 5 who didn't and the story of the talents and servants. An unconditional lover would not shut away the ones were abstent minded about how lamps needed oil. In the real world, everbody would just laugh about the forgetfullness and use is as a funny story to remember on the wedding anniversaries. The lord shutting off the ones who didn't act exactly as he wanted them to looks like a stern old dictator.

With the talents story, an unconditional lover would not just throw the servant who buried one talent into the outer darkness where "there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth." The unconditional lover would teach the servant about how the other two servant made more money using what was given to them so the servant could apply that lesson to make more money in the future. Throwing away that servant is not being an unconditional lover and it makes the god look like a stern old dictator.

Why did you think we'd be surprised by the biblical text? It was no surprise to me that it shows that the Christian god is a very conditional lover.

CyberRed said:
I don't think you get it. Jesus died for ALL of us includin' you and me. He paid for your and my sins with His Blood. He is for everyone and He is people's free gift. Why would people reject that gift ?

Not everybody sees the gift as neccessary because they can see right through it to the god that I've shown with bible verses to be like a stern old dictator who sends people to an oven forever for being different from his followers. Instead they believe in a god or gods they think is better than that or don't believe in any.

FreedummyRing said:
and I didn't even push my religion on you. Cyber and I are innocent...
And I was just asking question about Hell to Christians and other
believers...

So I am sick of annoying atheists keep bashing us like this....

If you don't want to read this, then don't go in Christian Belief forum,

get it...????

This is not the Christian Belief forum, but the Christianity, Religion, Spiritual & Other Beliefs forum. So it's not for only Christians.

FreedummyRing said:
MomoofTwo, so, what about that man Gacy or Jeffery Dahmer, you
think they should burn in Hell and be torture and be thirsty for what
they did to young men who beg them not to kill them and they
heartlessly killed them anyway....
How can Jesus and God forgive them and send them on to heaven????
Those killers have no remorse, no regret, monster, evil, and they
didn't even ask God for forgiveness or accept Jesus Christ as their savior...

How can God love killers like that???

FreedummyRing-

hmmm??? Why do you want to ask me few questions even though I never posted in this section which is "Burn in Hell"?

What I can tell you is that I have no answers for you because I don't know much about the Bible. I know very, very little about the bible and God. I just learned so much about God since 7 years which means very, very little.
I learned so much about the bible and God which means very, very little. Do you understand what I am saying? :) I hope so.:)

CyberRed, Reba, Christlovedeaf, etc who could tell you because they know so much about God and the bible.

I'm really sorry that I have no idea what will happen to this killers.

Momoftwo:)

FreedummyRing said:
The way I see it...

God is our Spiritual Father... and he is a parent to all of us...

So.... MomofTwo, if your son killed 5 people, would you call
the police and send him to prison for life???
Or would you allow your son to stay in your house, Help him hide from the law???

And if you put your son in prison for life, does that mean you don't love
him anymore???
Or does it mean you love your son but he need to be in prison away
from society so he won't harm anybody else again???

So look at God's point of view.

Again??

FreedummyRing- Again?? I never posted in this section.

If he killed someone, I would be very, very upset. Yes, he is in a big trouble. Yes, go to the jail. I can't hide him in my house. I still love him very much no matter what. This is very, very difficult situation because of love.

------------------------------------------

FreedummyRing-

Curious? Why did you want to ask me the questions? I am NOT God. I really can't give you the answers what you wanted to know from me. Again, I am NOT God. Only God who has the answers.

Please don't ask me again like what if, what if, etc about "your son". It is very upsetting because you asked me "what if".

Really, my whole families are WONDERFUL (I mean my Dad's, my Mom's and my husband and my kids) - very, very good people - thank God that there are no one in my families who are or were in serious troubles at all like (murder or kill or bad person or mental illness or anything). My families and I are very loving people.

Momoftwo

Momof2, I think she was talking to Your mom, must have typed the wrong username, that happens sometimes...

Momoftwo said:
Again??

FreedummyRing- Again?? I never posted in this section.

If he killed someone, I would be very, very upset. Yes, he is in a big trouble. Yes, go to the jail. I can't hide him in my house. I still love him very much no matter what. This is very, very difficult situation because of love.

Momoftwo

well same thing with God, God won't allow evil people with evil soul and spirit in his house (Heaven), they have to go, and there are place for them to go
such as HELL.

CyberRed said:

Let me put this to you as simply as I can, I believe that gods gift box, is empty.

I could right now say "okay you guys i give in, ill believe in god" but it would be a total lie and total bullshit. I cant make my self believe in something I just cant. I dont want to, just like I could never try to and would never try to convert you to what I believe in. Why do you insist on bothering and pestering me about me not beliving what you believe.

I have menitoned my religion once in this thread, and only because you asked me about it. I never once said mine was superior to yours or that you should believe in what I do, I havent pestered you about it. But you just cant seem to accept that Im never going to believe what you want me to.

Would you rather me lie and tell you "whatever, god exists" and have it be a total bullshit bold face lie, or can you just accept that I dont believe in your god?

I dont care who you think he died for, i dont care that he died, i dont care that he ever existed, i dont care about anything you say he has to give to me, i just dont care because I dont believe in him. I cant care or accept something I dont beleive even exists.

FreedummyRing said:
well same thing with God, God won't allow evil people with evil soul and spirit in his house (Heaven), they have to go, and there are place for them to go
such as HELL.

Again hell and jail are not compareable. In hell as someone said earlier you are denied water, you are in the worst place you can imagine. Jail, while not desierable isnt hell. If as you say, there is life after death, then HELL is eternal, while Jail is not eternal.

Your Mom said:
Let me put this to you as simply as I can, I believe that gods gift box, is empty.

I could right now say "okay you guys i give in, ill believe in god" but it would be a total lie and total bullshit. I cant make my self believe in something I just cant. I dont want to, just like I could never try to and would never try to convert you to what I believe in. Why do you insist on bothering and pestering me about me not beliving what you believe.

I have menitoned my religion once in this thread, and only because you asked me about it. I never once said mine was superior to yours or that you should believe in what I do, I havent pestered you about it. But you just cant seem to accept that Im never going to believe what you want me to.

Would you rather me lie and tell you "whatever, god exists" and have it be a total bullshit bold face lie, or can you just accept that I dont believe in your god?

I dont care who you think he died for, i dont care that he died, i dont care that he ever existed, i dont care about anything you say he has to give to me, i just dont care because I dont believe in him. I cant care or accept something I dont beleive even exists.

WOW!WOW! :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back