Building Design Nightmares

sequoias

Premium Member
Reaction score
I found it in the other forum, but don't mind the language it's written in. The pictures are worth a thousand words. :)

koszmary architektury

Some of them are so funny! There's so many pages that you can browse thru.

Some of them are not funny-looking or ugly, but my most favorite is this "oferta wakacyjna" which have mobile home and trailers hanging around, I think that's a cute hamlet and really look like a hippyland! ;)

yeah, some are made by redneck people, some skilled design which is a lot time consuming to build.

Some of them are not funny-looking or ugly, but my most favorite is this "oferta wakacyjna" which have mobile home and trailers hanging around, I think that's a cute hamlet and really look like a hippyland! ;)

That picture of the mobile homes are not my favorite but still the concept of it. Making it much more of a community if you set it up like that.

102900_1.jpg

it is WonderWorks off International BLVD in Orlando, FL. My daughter and i went to there.

more info: Orlando, FL - Wonderworks - Upside-Down Building

It is quite interesting to see the pictures. Some are quite odd pictures.

I enjoyed browsing thru the pics...very entertaining and interesting too. Just wish I can understand the language cuz I am interested to know where all these buildings are located at. :)

Thanks for sharing.

Interesting and far out ! When I look at those pictures, I feel " strange " living there. :lol: It is like I am in a " twilight zone " land.

Thanks for sharin' them with us! :D

Some of those pics gave me a chuckle or two. It was fun viewing some of these odd structured buildings.

Back