brokeback mountain

I don't know why they keep advertising this movie on commerical every 5 minutes.

And they made $50 million dollars and most of that money go to commericial, theatre owners, and workers.

The film crew and hollywood must not care about the money and rather have this movie educating heterosexual people about gay lifestyle.

But there are people who find this movie advertising very threatening, extreme annoying, and pissing them off.

I don't see King Kong or other movies advertising so many times.

If hollywood and gay people want to educate heterosexual people about their lifestyle, then why not they advertise their movie in a pleasant way?

Because most people can't afford $8 movie ticket, geez I wish gay people be more consider.

Steel X said:
Yep I agree.

even Pamela Anderson almost had AIDs when she got her arm tatooed by her ex tommy lee and lucky, got cured after she found out about it since the needle wasn't clean and some ink gets messed up through her skin and somehow caused AIDs...AIDs can be formed in many other ways than just sex...it's a pity that such people like hardcore reglionous people can't even open their eyes and see this, as well.

Speaking of Pamela Anderson, I think you mean Hepatitis, not AIDS... :lol:

Hollywood's film taste deserves Christian boycott

Thu Feb 9, 6:48 AM ET

The movies nominated for

Oscars this year are the worst yet (Hollywood blazes a trail, Cover story, Life, Feb. 1).

The vast majority of moviegoers don't want to see movies about gays, or sexually explicit movies. Also, gruesome movies have gone too far.

If such movies are what Hollywood's elite want to watch, then let them watch in the privacy of their homes or get-togethers.

Christians all over the world should boycott such movies and hurt Hollywood where it will count the most - in its pocketbook.

William House
Minden, La.

Try a happy ending

As an openly gay 69-year-old man, I'm not happy with all the fuss over the movie Brokeback Mountain.

In the 1950s, most of the paperback pulp fiction available to gays always had one of the main characters die at the end of the story. Well, it's now the 21st century, and it's time for Hollywood to make a true gay love story where none of the main characters has AIDS or dies.

In the future, I would like to see two cowboys - or cowgirls - ride off into the sunset on the same horse and live happily ever after.

Jerry Pritikin
Chicago

Film message 'hypocritical'

OK, it's official: Hollywood is hypocritical.

Last year, the Academy Awards basically ignored the film The Passion of the Christ. For many moviegoers, it was one of the more artistic, controversial and beautiful films of our time.

Now we learn that Hollywood rewards Brokeback Mountain with eight Oscar nominations.

And no, we're not all homophobes. I love my gay friends. Nonetheless, humanity is called to hate lust and sin, in any form. I want to see virtue rewarded in our country, not the glorification of lustful behavior, nor films that abuse God's holy name. It's time to stand up for what we believe, not just in our hearts, but also by our actions and choices of entertainment.

Darin Patzer
Spokane, Wash.

'Star Wars' inspiration

In my estimation, Star Wars, Episode III: Revenge of the Sith should have at least received nominations for best picture, best lead actor, best special effects and best musical score.

Hollywood would be a better place with fewer gay westerns and more Star-Wars inspired films.

Richard Burton
Michigan

Well the men who wrote the Bible were Jewish and it is ashame that Jewish people today make the Bible a bunch of hypocrite.

The hell with everybody,
The hell with holy land Israel,
The hell with the Bible and the dumb
Ten Commandment and the hell
With my mom who woke me up so many
time when I was child who didn't wanna go to that boring Church every Sunday morning.
The hell with sex, aids, making babies, marriage, men, gays, and have to work 6 days and keep sabbath day....

People are such pathetic losers and I don't know who guys are anyway.

I'm just gonna stay true to myself and live off ssi and you people can kiss my ass.

Mods and Alex, you can do whatever you want to with me.

:booty: :booty: :booty:

Miss Pinocchio,

The KJV Holy Bible was written by Obedient, honest living God fearing Jewish men inspired to write by the Holy Spirit through God of Israel.

God himself is the author.

ella said:
well gay people arn't the only ones who get aids and or hiv. Theres also the touching of someones blood, saliva that have aids and or hiv , even straight people get it. Its still a stupid reason as to why to don't accept gay people.

There are no documented cases of AIDS transmission by saliva. Human saliva simply does not contain enough concentration of viable HIV to transmit.

AIDS is still NOT a Gay disease. Most new infections worldwide are not to Gay individuals.

Brokeback Mountain was a beautiful love story - aching, tragic, lovely, sad - made me cry. It was far less graphic than a lot of films I have seen.

People here keep talking about what any "real" Christian would think. Well, I am a real Christian, loved the movie, and don't think homosexuality is a sin.

Frankly, the biggest sin to me in this movie is that they each got married to women knowing they loved eachother, and were not loyal to eachother, and not loyal to their marriages.

Heath said:
The KJV Holy Bible was written by Obedient, honest living God fearing Jewish men inspired to write by the Holy Spirit through God of Israel.

HEATH, the KJV was comission by the Church of England and published in 1611. It was not written/translated by Jewish men. It was written/translated by Christians. Only the Old Testament is attributed to the Jewish tradition.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_James_Bible

The King James Version (KJV) is an English translation of the Bible, commissioned for the benefit of the Church of England at the behest of King James I of England. First published in 1611, it has had a profound impact not only on most English translations that have followed it, but also on English literature as a whole. The works of famous authors such as John Bunyan, John Milton, Herman Melville, John Dryden, and William Wordsworth are replete with inspiration apparently derived from the King James Version. Modern Bibles such as the New American Standard Bible and the English Standard Version are largely revisions of its text; it has deeply influenced Bibles such as the New International Version that do not claim to be revisions of its text.

Though often referred to as the Authorised Version (AV), it was never officially sanctioned by the English monarchy or the clerical hierarchy of the Church of England. The name Authorised Version was particularly used in the United Kingdom, where the name King James Version was known only as "what the Americans call it" until the AV's recent decline in popularity in its homeland. It has no worldwide copyright, but its reproduction is perpetually restricted in certain parts of the United Kingdom under the Royal Prerogative. The King James Version, despite its age, is largely comprehensible to the average reader today. It is considered to be an instrumental founding block of Early Modern English, and remains one of the most widely-read literary works of all time.

Anus sex is dangerous.

And plus anus is filled with bacteria and virus.... And that is why we all must wash our hands after we pooped or else we will suffer e-coli.

and penis is open and all of that e coli
entering in that penis' hole.

And plus anus is for external only, and intestines are easy to tear that is why
we have to avoid constipation, and avoid straining so that we won't suffer hemorroid.

And homosexual is a sin.

I don't care if it is love.

And that movie is also about adultry, cheating on that poor wife, how would you feel if you were in her shoes?

And why Heath is banned?

Miss*Pinocchio said:
I don't know why they keep advertising this movie on commerical every 5 minutes.

And they made $50 million dollars and most of that money go to commericial, theatre owners, and workers.

The film crew and hollywood must not care about the money and rather have this movie educating heterosexual people about gay lifestyle.

But there are people who find this movie advertising very threatening, extreme annoying, and pissing them off.

I don't see King Kong or other movies advertising so many times.

If hollywood and gay people want to educate heterosexual people about their lifestyle, then why not they advertise their movie in a pleasant way?

Because most people can't afford $8 movie ticket, geez I wish gay people be more consider.

Huh? Gay people have nothing to do with the admission fee!! :roll: Where did you get the absurd idea from?!

Heath said:
My face is red. I just went oh ok and shook my head for the direction of where America is headed for. That is an interesting movie.

Oh, my. Is that really you? Finally, you changed your mind.

webexplorer said:
Oh, my. Is that really you? Finally, you changed your mind.

Originally Posted by Heath
My face is red. I just went oh ok and shook my head for the direction of where America is headed for. That is an interesting movie.

I never said that was an interesting movie.

You are twisting my words here.

Please see what I said word for word.

http://www.alldeaf.com/showpost.php?p=450223&postcount=17

Heath said:

nobody ever twists your words, they don't need to
because you make one ignorant comment after another

I said that is a sick movie.

I never said it is an interesting movie.

I don't always make ignorant comments.

I say them with a real good reason.

I am not gonna fight over this. You just know my position on this issue okay.

Enough is enough.

I am sure everybody has had enough.

Heath said:

You don't get it. I am just teasing. Just please use your common sense - you need not hate people because you have a problem with racism - I am not sure but it looks that you are having that one. Since you are Christian, you should respect them no matter what. Since you live in the country where are no houses around you. Later, there will be a lot of new house developments in your area someday. A lot of things are change than you think what to expect because of the social. Like you believe that we should have more babies. It is so obivious that there is no people in your area. That is a big difference. This is why we need to control our population.

Well when I get 50 years old, after deaf people, gay people, black people, enemies, and when the world finish being against and forgot about me by then, and no more bullying, petty, pettyiness, and all the ugliness you guys treated me, when all of that is over....

My first major movie will be making $100 million dollars on the 1st weekend box office hit.

Unlike this movie, slowly as a worm, to try to make people feel sorry to watch this movie and force people to watch it... Getting sympathy, oh sad sad movie, boo hoo.....

My movie is gonna be so much better.
And I'll be having many awards competeing with other movies made by other award winning film directors in fairness.
And nobody would say, "oh that movie won awards because hollywood sympathize gays". My movie will be best because I'll be learning at home, taking advance film classes every once in awhile, and learn how to make best film and be hardworker.

;) :nana: :nana: :fu: :giggle:

Back