brokeback mountain

ella

Reaction score
i saw that movie i thought it was really sad i felt so depressed after. jake and heath were amazing in this movie. anne hathaway shocked me with her role in the movie. i was hah thats the girl from princess diaries.

you know what...i would see that movie. maybe take my gf with me so people think i HAVE to go see a chick flick.

I don't know why they make this movie a big deal.

7 years ago I watched a gay film starring Leo Dicaprio (sp?), I forgot the title of the movie and it was about a young guy in love with a 50 years old male writer. But the writer was married with child.
And so they had sex many times and wife knew about it but didn't care.
So young man and old man spilt up and young man died of cancer type disease and old man died later in old age alone.

So then after that Leo Dicaprio went on and act in Titanic, number one hit movie.

:P

Many actors played gay characters.
Meryl Streep and Nicole Kidman, they were in movie together, they played lesbian characters and Nicole Kidman won Oscar for that role last year.
It was a sad movie. :( yup I watched that.

Saw that movie. WHOO!! Jake and Heath and Anne did GREAT job in acting, and they were GORGEOUS!! Yes, it's depressing movie, but it's really good movie to watch.

I cried at the end... :|

maybe take my gf with me so people think i HAVE to go see a chick flick.
I would like to see it (not dying to see it), but there is no way I am going to see that 1. Alone, or 2. With another guy!!!

So... I have a feeling I will be waiting for the DVD :cry:

Don't use my name here. You know my position on homosexuality. I said No !!!! Homosexuality is wrong, very un-natural and sick. God does not like homosexuality. God said No !!! That is why God sent fire and brimstone in the Old Testament then in the New Testament, God said that homosexuals are not welcome to Heaven unless repent and turn away from these sick things that and ask Jesus Christ for help and ask Jesus Christ into your hearts & souls to be saved. You know both God and man knows homosexuality is sick wrong and un-natural.

AJ said:
you know what...i would see that movie. maybe take my gf with me so people think i HAVE to go see a chick flick.

AJ, you are a real man to see a lad flick with your girlfriend. Ensure that you better open your wide eyes on the sex scene....

Heath said:
Don't use my name here. You know my position on homosexuality. I said No !!!! Homosexuality is wrong, very un-natural and sick. God does not like homosexuality. God said No !!! That is why God sent fire and brimstone in the Old Testament then in the New Testament, God said that homosexuals are not welcome to Heaven unless repent and turn away from these sick things that and ask Jesus Christ for help. You know both God and man knows is sick wrong and un-natural.

Howdy Heath, How are you going? I trust that you take care of cows in the open field. You can not be alone out there so always be with your partner...I meant your ranch hand. Oh, I did not mean hand part....I meant your fellow...

Mookie said:
Howdy Heath, How are you going? I trust that you take care of cows in the open field. You can not be alone out there so always be with your partner...I meant your ranch hand. Oh, I did not mean hand part....I meant your fellow...

You are a sick man.

You are assuming I live on a farm.

You are wrong.

I live in a small town, in the middle of No Where, Pennsylvania.

Heath said:
Don't use my name here. You know my position on homosexuality. I said No !!!! Homosexuality is wrong, very un-natural and sick. God does not like homosexuality. God said No !!! That is why God sent fire and brimstone in the Old Testament then in the New Testament, God said that homosexuals are not welcome to Heaven unless repent and turn away from these sick things that and ask Jesus Christ for help and ask Jesus Christ into your hearts & souls to be saved. You know both God and man knows homosexuality is sick wrong and un-natural.
Fer crying out loud! No one was talking about you. There's an actor in the movie named Heath, too

CAST
Heath Ledger
Jake Gyllenhaal
Anne Hathaway
Michelle Williams
Randy Quaid

Hush up and let us talk about theis movie without being disrupted by you.

EyesBlueDeaf said:
Fer crying out loud! No one was talking about you. There's an actor in the movie named Heath, too

CAST
Heath Ledger
Jake Gyllenhaal
Anne Hathaway
Michelle Williams
Randy Quaid

Hush up and let us talk about theis movie without being disrupted by you.

I don't believe you. I am gonna have to see if the name of the cast of actors/actresses are who you say they are.

Heath said:

You are a sick man.

You are assuming I live on a farm.

You are wrong.

I live in a small town, in the middle of No Where, Pennsylvania.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nobody talks about you until you brought it up yourself.

Everyone talks about Heath Ledger

Please check out his bio...

Okay, You are excused. You know where I stand on this issue, man. I don't like the direction of where America is headed to.....

A cursed nation.

We used to be a very Blessed Nation by God, because we listened to God.

I know for sure that Moses, Abraham and King will not allow this movie in America or anywhere in the world for that matter.

boy heath is ur face gonna be red when u see that there really is a Heath Ledger in the movie.

Mookie said:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nobody talks about you until you brought it up yourself.

Everyone talks about Heath Ledger

Please check out his bio...

I think you spend too much time watching acts of bestiality ( sex with animals ) on the internet. You need to repent turn away from that sick and filthy stuff and then read the KJV Holy Bible for yourself and start obeying what God has to say. You will be much more happier and a normal, healthy and balanced person when you truly have given your life to Jesus Christ and stopped with all this sick and un-healthy bestiality stuff that corrupts the mind body and soul. See your Post # 8

AJ said:
boy heath is ur face gonna be red when u see that there really is a Heath Ledger in the movie.

My face is not red. I just went oh ok and shook my head for the direction of where America is headed for. That is a sick movie.

alright thats enough of that lets get back to the thread. any conflict u have take it up in a PM not here

Heath said:
My face is not red. I just went oh ok and shook my head for the direction of where America is headed for. That is a sick movie.

i wouldn't mind seeing it. its a love story between two people.

Heath said:
I think you spend too much time watching acts of bestiality ( sex with animals ) on the internet. You need to repent turn away from that sick and filthy stuff and then read the KJV Holy Bible for yourself and start obeying what God has to say. You will be much more happier and a normal, healthy and balanced person when you truly have given your life to Jesus Christ and stopped with all this sick and un-healthy bestiality stuff that corrupts the mind body and soul.

Nope, you are the one who brought up the issue of bestiality. You surely sound like a Larry Flynt.

I only reside in big city. How about you right close to chicken farm?

Sorry Ella, Heath brought it up and misunderstood himself. Sorry for a fine mess...

Back