Breaking News!!

Yeah I know!! Its interesting. I think you could be brainwashed easily if you didn't eat enough or right foods, surrounded by these people for 24/7, and I forgot what else. This usually happened to the cult members, The Davidian and Heavengate.

Originally posted by e
Yeah I know!! Its interesting. I think you could be brainwashed easily if you didn't eat enough or right foods, surrounded by these people for 24/7, and I forgot what else. This usually happened to the cult members, The Davidian and Heavengate.

yeeeek !!! i hope that doesn't happen with moi

It a terrible thing and sometimes I got this kind of fear when i heard about these girls my age being kidnapped, that it might be me next...

Originally posted by Kellerina88
It a terrible thing and sometimes I got this kind of fear when i heard about these girls my age being kidnapped, that it might be me next...
You're not only one here. A girl, a few years older than me, lived a block away from my home, was murdered. The murderer was on loose for more than 5 years in my neighborhood til police finally discovered his DNA match with advanced DNA tech and arrested with warrant. It was her next door neighbor which I saw him around. It was very very creepy.

:eek: Eeeek ! (i would always follow my instinct/inkling feeling and stay away from anyone whoever I feel "strange"
if you know what I mean as long as we must eat/sleep well)....

Last edited:
Originally posted by VamPyroX
Who? Where did you hear about this?

from CNN news ! !

IM so happy for her family that girl is back to her family ! Finally ! Im so glad that she is ok! ! CRAZY man!!!!!!!

why was she kidnapped? :confused:
that kidnapper thoughta be in jail FOR LIFE! :o

THANK GOD, SHES SAFE AND ALIVE. IM VERY HAPPY FOR THEM. GOD BLESS SMART FAMILY!!!!

I just saw the TV news at the Gym while working-out... and from these news people, they said the possible reason for this strange man kidnapping her because of how much he hates Mormons... her parents are Mormons... It's also something like
power/ego trip for him doing it.

Mormons is just one of these religious types.. most of these
Mormon people live in Utah area... Mormons are famous
because they believe in pologamy which means it's okay
for a Mormon husband to have many wives....

Mormons Info

Originally posted by Y
Mormons is just one of these religious types.. most of these
Mormon people live in Utah area... Mormons are famous
because they believe in pologamy which means it's okay
for a Mormon husband to have many wives....

Mormons Info
More than one wife at once?? Dang!

But still, that wasn't a good reason for the girl to be kidnapped...

*closes eyes* I just get scared by being lost and nobody familiar around me. most of the time. Egghhh, I don't want to brainwashed. I got good stuff in my mind and fab. opinions.

Back