BREAKING NEWS: My great-grandmother has passed away

I'm sorry for your loss..... I hope you had great memories with your great grandmother. I know I did with mine! :) Treasure those memories of her and carry them in your heart.

Prime Boss :hug:KarissaMann05

I'm sorry for your loss. :(

Last edited:
The funeral is this next monday.

There will be a lot of people to saying good-bye to my great-grandmother. It's going to be a whole lot harder for me to let it go, but I will move on with my life. I will tell you guys what's going to happening to me after the funeral service is over.

I know what I'll have to do. This time that I want to make my great-grandmother very proud of me. At very least, my great-grandmother is reunites with her husband, my great-grandfather in the heaven, of course, to reunites with my grandfather, his mother-in-law as well!

Once more, I will tell you about this. I should have done like this long time ago.

that true..

mostly widow wanted plans get buried next their spouse whether who lost love of their life..

my Great-Grandfather died when he ages at 87 years old in March 1995 when i was near 14 but i was 13 years old but he still spirit for 14 years.They 4 years later my Great-Grandmother passed away before christmas she was 84 years old she passes away on Dec.6 1999 its current 10 years!! Before my final graduate from Kansas School for the Deaf but i never forgot both..My mom told me that her Aunt Francis took of money all em! that totally greed away from her and my grandma,my Aunt& my Uncle and they're no longer member of her family after my great-grandmother's funeral but my mom makes notes to her family about that and its totally pissed off!! But its totally unfair and cant win battle wars of family.

Last edited:
Back