Bracelet for deaf people

2MII

Reaction score
Hello

We are two students from Copenhagen, Denmark.We are currently working on a school project which is supposed to help deaf people with diffirent things in everyday life.

We have thought about a bracelet which is able to vibrate and flash, for instance when the telephone rings.

We have created an online survey and we would like you to answer a couple of questions.

http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=kv5i3xafnkr9lit529860

Thank you for your time

Last edited:
This sure don't sound nor smell like a spam.

2MII, welcome to AllDeaf.com. As a hearing individual, let's pretend you are Deaf/HoH, would you wear bracelets that would alert you of such? If the answer is no, then it is possible the majority of Deaf/HoH won't bother to wear such. I guess those losing their hearing in later years would probably wear them. :)

This is not spam. We are kindly asking people to take our survey and help us with our project.

This sure don't sound nor smell like a spam.

2MII, welcome to AllDeaf.com. As a hearing individual, let's pretend you are Deaf/HoH, would you wear bracelets that would alert you of such? If the answer is no, then it is possible the majority of Deaf/HoH won't bother to wear such. I guess those losing their hearing in later years would probably wear them. :)

If I were deaf I would definetly wear it. I probably would wear it if the're weren't any other possibilities I did not know about or if it was the best product available.

From our perspective it sounds like a great, simple and efficient product which could help deaf people in the everyday life.

It would be fantastic if there were a bracelet I could wear while driving to alert me to the sirens of police cars, fire trucks or ambulances.

It would be even more fantastic if it were affordable. So many devices for deaf people (and all handicaps, come to think of it) are so expensive.

It would be fantastic if there were a bracelet I could wear while driving to alert me to the sirens of police cars, fire trucks or ambulances.

It would be even more fantastic if it were affordable. So many devices for deaf people (and all handicaps, come to think of it) are so expensive.

i couldn't agree more with flyingace.

i think the OP should seriously persue this effort -- i know it would be something i'd be interested in.

We already have it on the market.

There is a bracelet that vibrates to alert one if the doorbell is ringing, phone ringing, etc, etc.

We already have it on the market.

There is a bracelet that vibrates to alert one if the doorbell is ringing, phone ringing, etc, etc.

You can getting a flashing light and hook it up your phone and , doorbell and smoke alarms .

I don't think they are out on the market yet. Maybe someone else know of a place to get one?

I don't think they are out on the market yet. Maybe someone else know of a place to get one?

My husband decided i needed a alarm for our back door. as he keeps coming in and scareing me. so it has a 90 decimil guess what, what about dont hear do they not understand.. The dog jumps for joy, which i guess in away helps me. funny.. how about a woopy cousion that vibrates on my desk chair that would work maybe.. I still like my mirror, I can see if someone comes from behind. but cant go for a walk and carry a mirror.. tee hee.

me too. especially the door and behind you. But my husband says that couldbe tricky if it viberated when things get close to you, different sounds too,

I dont want the door bell thing. it got stuck when the mailman touched it to let me know the mail was there and flashed for hours. drove me nuts..

birdlady, my hubby blinks the lights when he comes in. We figured this out after I broke several dishes in the kitchen. lol

Back