Bracelet for deaf people

Uh? How does this alert to to sounds around you? Like a car honking it's horn behind you?

This is for phone ringing, texts, alarms on your phone, etc only. The OP posted the example of "Telephone ringing" in particular, which is why I responded. Also, because this isn't a specialized-for-deaf-people-device, it is affordable and not hideous.

Hello

We are two students from Copenhagen, Denmark.We are currently working on a school project which is supposed to help deaf people with diffirent things in everyday life.

We have thought about a bracelet which is able to vibrate and flash, for instance when the telephone rings.

We have created an online survey and we would like you to answer a couple of questions.

Survey provided by FreeOnlineSurveys.com

Thank you for your time

That sounds like a real stupid project. We already have things that help us know when the phone is ringing or when someone is at the door. We have that technology already.

I would totally like one. But with hearing impairment technology like the light alarms, the vibrations alarms (such as Sonic Alert) and CIs, HAs, it has become so expensive. It should be affordable for us to buy. Maybe at least 30 bucks or so. But this would definitely be handy for me, I'm always on the clock running from place to place for band, etc.

I want something that tells me there is a car or bicycle behind me when i walk. not that my phone is ringing. I carry mine in my pocket.

I just want something inexpensive that alerts me that someone is at the door without having to rewire the whole freaking house.

Back