Boys arrested just because they drew stick figure drawings??

VamPyroX said:
Maybe, the cop had a bad day. I've had my share of cops on a bad day. I've also had my share of cops on a wonderful day.
Well Thats why i want taylor to explain this. I gave you a link that the new sheriff in georgia fired 7 deputies because of his personal problems with them and he can do that. I want yall watch the movie "" WALKING TALL"" The Man Played "THE ROCK" was in a cansino and the mob guys beat him up and he was hospitalized for 3 months and he wanted to press charges the sheriff refuses to do anything about it. Then THE ROCK took the law into his own hands bash the casnino and wanted to see the head mob guy the the sheriff busted him and he went to trial showed the jury the stiches all over his chest told the jury the sheriff is corrupted and protected his self intrests instead of protecting the people in his town..The Jury came back with a verdict "" NOT GUILTY"" And " THE ROCK" Ran For Sheriff and he won. On his first day on the job he told his deputies ,,,YOURE FIRED!,,, And He can do that. Its his town his county and he was voted by the people of the county and he can do whatever he wants. But We have the power to make an ass out of him if we want to.

ravensteve1961 said:
Well Thats why i want taylor to explain this. I gave you a link that the new sheriff in georgia fired 7 deputies because of his personal problems with them and he can do that. I want yall watch the movie "" WALKING TALL"" The Man Played "THE ROCK" was in a cansino and the mob guys beat him up and he was hospitalized for 3 months and he wanted to press charges the sheriff refuses to do anything about it. Then THE ROCK took the law into his own hands bash the casnino and wanted to see the head mob guy the the sheriff busted him and he went to trial showed the jury the stiches all over his chest told the jury the sheriff is corrupted and protected his self intrests instead of protecting the people in his town..The Jury came back with a verdict "" NOT GUILTY"" And " THE ROCK" Ran For Sheriff and he won. On his first day on the job he told his deputies ,,,YOURE FIRED!,,, And He can do that. Its his town his county and he was voted by the people of the county and he can do whatever he wants. But We have the power to make an ass out of him if we want to.
*snicker*

ravensteve to mommy: "I saw that on hollywood movie, it must be true!"

ravensteve, I don't expect anything less from you here, but hey, could you be any less of a broken record?

Take your rant to new thread. Let this one get back on topic.

I think it's sad that it's come to this for the kids, but it's probably going to get worse before it gets better. We have the zero-tolerance people in charge and the lawyers jumping on anything that is tolerated. Until they neuter the lawyers (which will never happen because they're in charge of making the LAWS), this won't get better.

But the press is embarrasing the police force that puts pressure on politicans if they dont shape em up.

VamPyroX said:
Gee... that's weird? I've been to Florida and I've never seen anyone more friendly than the cops over there. :roll:

Secondly, should we really be blaming the cops? We should be blaming the people who reported the kids to the cops.

I happen to agree with you, Vampy. I also live in S. Florida. I live in Monroe Co. and, we have NOTHING like what RavenSteve described down here. True, some cops are assholes, but isn't that also true of people in general? :)

Anyway, back to topic...I also agree with you about blaming the people that reported those kids to the cops. I don't think you can be too careful, but on the other hand, this sounds like a case where someone OVER reacted. It's sad when kids can't be kids anymore.

ravensteve1961 said:
How do you know they were fired for personal reasons?

ravensteve1961 said:

yea....this is true story.

VamPyroX said:
How do you know they were fired for personal reasons?
Vamp you know how these things work? When you work at a company and theres a co worker you can stand and all the sudden you got a boss promotion. You would fire that co worker you cant stand for so long. If i became a cop id would love to arrest my bus driver. Because he assulted me and no one did anything about it. Its all about power when you become a boss.

ravensteve1961 said:
Vamp you know how these things work? When you work at a company and theres a co worker you can stand and all the sudden you got a boss promotion. You would fire that co worker you cant stand for so long. If i became a cop id would love to arrest my bus driver. Because he assulted me and no one did anything about it. Its all about power when you become a boss.

I've opened another thread so we can take this elsewhere.

http://www.alldeaf.com/showthread.php?t=13978

Back