Boy racer's dream lawn mower...

LOL,
if you didnt tipple over LMAO, 130MPH is flipping crazy fast, scary imagine neightbours watching - that would be funny

Where do I send my down payment deposit?

Are there wheelie bars and roll cage options?

LOL
just get a ct. So armed with a Hondat VTR 1000 Motorcycle
take the engine out , and Honda HF2620 mower, take THAT mower engine out...

get a cheap 60's british car seat, similar shape, hell get one from rusting out Mini...

take the VTR motor, engine-less mower and the seat to your nearest engineering workshop...
they'd have to make 14mm think steel brackets to hold the engine at its 3 or 4 points which was supposed to be going in the honda motorcyle's frame. but have the long and short bracket (best to have 2/3 of brackets as SHORT for most stability).

get them to fabircate it, (dead easy) but nuts botls to fit these...

longer rubber hoses (various sizes, for fuel lines, water hosing for water cooling)...

gearbox to chain,o mow'ers gearbox well havent have a decent look..
it was reported 0-60mph under 4 secs...130mph probably alot quicker than the ferrari V12...

good luck, beat yea it would be price of a Homda motocyle, that mower and extra for labour about the price of another motorcycle...
cheap!
Cheap
roll bars, go to the rally 4 wheelers shop...(farm/ recreational motorcycle types) get ti from there...
not too hard...
think about it

wouldnt mind to hide that VTR motor in a Fiat bambina !!, would still be quite fast...!, hell make it 2, OR a Mazda 13B rotary...

The rear end and stearing in a lawnmower wont hold up to anything like that. Probably have to swap them with 4 wheeler equiptment. So really what part is sill lawn mower :lol:

The rear end and stearing in a lawnmower wont hold up to anything like that. Probably have to swap them with 4 wheeler equiptment. So really what part is sill lawn mower :lol:

:eek3:shit, i didnt read that, and must that THAT'S SCARY !!! LMAO
:laugh2:
and agree,...mod the chassis to behave more like a 4 wheeler ... for safety's sake... 130 mph with back wheel steering is just asking for it

Looks like they use the steering from a Morris Minor

"Yep, you read that right. A Morris Minor. Because while it still looks like a mower, and will still cut grass, underneath it's anything but. The only things that remain from the original donor are the plastic body panels and the pedals."

Honestly I'm not sure I'd want to go 130 mph on a Morris Minor front end! Also I noticed in several of the pictures that they have the directional tired mounted backwards. Not sure I trust their engineering! :lol:

wouldnt mind to hide that VTR motor in a Fiat bambina !!, would still be quite fast...!, hell make it 2, OR a Mazda 13B rotary...

There was a tuner putting Suzuki Hayabusa engines into SMART Roadsters..

I agreed, too much power for tiny lightweight vehicle, may well flip backwards if flooring 0-60 MPH within 4 seconds. So, within 4 seconds, you better have helmet otherwise your head will hit the grass (Hopefully not on pavement).

LOL,
if you didnt tipple over LMAO, 130MPH is flipping crazy fast, scary imagine neightbours watching - that would be funny

I agreed, too much power for tiny lightweight vehicle, may well flip backwards if flooring 0-60 MPH within 4 seconds. So, within 4 seconds, you better have helmet otherwise your head will hit the grass (Hopefully not on pavement).

or worse...the grass blades spiinning at 4000rpm chopping your head away...

At least you could mow your huge lawn quickly as possible. Go slow on the grass, then go fast to go other part of the lawn.

With blades going at 4K, it might not be good idea to speed mowing after all. Just think this way, if you mow going 130 MPH, your reaction time would be limited after you notice a rock ahead of you. At least make sure no one is around say 1/4 mile radius!

At least you could mow your huge lawn quickly as possible. Go slow on the grass, then go fast to go other part of the lawn.

With blades going at 4K, it might not be good idea to speed mowing after all. Just think this way, if you mow going 130 MPH, your reaction time would be limited after you notice a rock ahead of you. At least make sure no one is around say 1/4 mile radius!

:laugh2::laugh2:

That kid could mow farmland within minutes! ;)

This reminds me of an episode of Monster Garage I saw years ago...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQZcxoHfHv8]Monster Garage - Mustang/lawn mower - YouTube[/ame]

That just makes it exciting. You could just keep drving past your property taking a swath every time

Back