bored...

zesty said:
cuz YOU LOVE IT!!! :twisted:

*** High ^5^ ****

Meg====>
pointlaugh.gif
<====Zesty & Sabrina

Meg said:
I think Sequoias was hoping for a threesome but he is in for NO luck with us!! :naughty:

LOL!!!! Zesty raping Sequoias ---> :3some: <-- Meg raping Sequoias

:thumb:

Miss*Pinocchio said:
LOL!!!! Zesty raping Sequoias ---> :3some: <-- Meg raping Sequoias

:thumb:

in YOUR WILD DREAMS.. SHEESH! :squint: I BET YOU'D LOVE THAT! wouldn't ya!?

zesty said:
in YOUR WILD DREAMS.. SHEESH! :squint: I BET YOU'D LOVE THAT! wouldn't ya!?

LMAO, it won't happen and time's a wasting. :D Good luck screwing with ur boyfriend, zesty since u said ur taken and it's ur loss. :D

MMA fan said:
Single - not married, no girlfriend, not gay.

:applause: FYI: her name is Kathy Doubtfire, she is widow and lonesome. She loves to have you to soak her feet every night. She is awesome to homemade pies, roast beef, turkey with stuffing, etc... She does knitting alot of stuffs like socks, scrafs, sweaters, etc..

She is excellent to washing you clothes, sheets, rubbing your bathtub... Give her a call.. 781-321-5555.

Her email address is lonelysweetlady@hotmail.com

She is perfect for you. She would be delight to hearing from you. Better hurry up to make the reservation flight to visit her. You may move and live with her next week ! She lives up north of California mountains.

I do not have any information about her skill in the bed. I am sure that she can find a way to make you orsgram. Remember, I told you if you have any problem with kathy. Give a call Dr. Meg to make an appointment. Dr Meg will come over your bedroom to assisant both of you.

Attachments

• ShowLetter1.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 10
Sabrina said:
:applause: FYI: her name is Kathy Doubtfire, she is widow and lonesome. She loves to have you to soak her feet every night. She is awesome to homemade pies, roast beef, turkey with stuffing, etc... She does knitting alot of stuffs like socks, scrafs, sweaters, etc..

She is excellent to washing you clothes, sheets, rubbing your bathtub... Give her a call.. 781-321-5555.

She is perfect for you. She would be delight to hearing from you. Better hurry up to make the reservation flight to visit her. You may move and live with her next week ! She lives up north of California mountains.

this is too far for mma fan.. she would be PURRFECT for sequoias!! :D

Sabrina said:

I do not have any information about her skill in the bed. I am sure that she can find a way to make you orsgram. Remember, I told you if you have any problem with kathy. Give a call Dr. Meg to make an appointment. Dr Meg will come over your bedroom to assisant both of you.

What is this, A LOVE CONNECTION???? :whistle:

Sabrina said:

HAHAHA you crack me up! Thanks for the suggestion! I'll give her a call! :crazy:

zesty said:
this is too far for mma fan.. she would be PURRFECT for sequoias!! :D

WHY I CAN"T HAVE SEQUOIAS AND MMA, why give them awayyyyy,
that ain't fair???!!!!??

WAHHHHHH!!!!!!!! :cry:

Back