Books

KweenSasha

Reaction score
I love to read books. I'm always reading when i'm not online or doing anything else. One of my favorite books are Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren. I think it is one of those books everyone should take the time out to read. You won't be disappointed I promise you.
Are there any other books anyone else find worthy? I will be glad to look them up. Thanks.

Btw the book is not predominately religious. It's pretty open minded. I'm not religious at all but spiritual.

Too many to suggest to you as I usually read between 3 to 4 books a week but I just finished this book - Water for Elephant - that was a brilliant book! I m telling everyone to read that book!

The Anger Trap: Free Yourself from the Frustrations that Sabotage Your Life
by Les Carter

Dr. Carter, "America's anger expert," addresses the root causes of anger, such as fear, loneliness, rejection, insecurity, and pain. "Angry people are hurting, fragile people," Carter observes. "At the heart of anger is a cry for respect." The Anger Trap offers its readers understanding and practical guidance to help them find deliverance from the destructive and painful cycle of anger.

I have read some good books.
"The Hunt for Red October" by Tom Clancy
Harry Potter book series by J.K. Rowling
"The Firm" by John Grisham
"The Da Vinci Code" by Dan Brown
"Angels and Demons" by Dan Brown
"Airframe" by Michael Crichton
"Into Thin Air" by John Krakauer
"The Hot Zone" by Richard Preston
"Bringing Down the House" by Ben Mezrich
"Eragon" by Christopher Paolini

I will try to look for "Twilight" by Stephanie Meyer, "The Hunger Games" by Suzanne Collins, and "The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffeneegger.

I love to read books. I'm always reading when i'm not online or doing anything else. One of my favorite books are Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren. I think it is one of those books everyone should take the time out to read. You won't be disappointed I promise you.
Are there any other books anyone else find worthy? I will be glad to look them up. Thanks.

Oh yeah, Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren is an excellent book to read. I highly recommended.

I'm a bookworm ;D

My favourite authors are:
JK Rowling
Dan Brown
Stephen King
Lesley Pearse
Paullina Simons
Virginia Andrews
Dan Koontz
Kathy Reichs
Patricia Cornwell

Back