Blogger Wanted

QualityGal

Reaction score
Hello to all AD Members:

We need your help, QualityGal is looking for a ghost blogger to blog about hearing loss. We are looking for 4 blog posts per week, 16 posts per month for 3 months to start. This will also include responding to comments on the blog post and moderating a forum. Please do not apply if you cannot commit to the work load. The pay is $750.00/month for 3 months, we pay via PayPal or check once a month.

How to apply?
Please email staff@qualitygal.com for the application upon completion, email or fax and then we will send you a blogging test assignment with all of the details, you will be paid $40.00 for your test assignment.

Thank you for your interest in QualityGal and if you have any questions, please let us know.

There something I need to know if I decide to try out. Perfect English is required?

Are the blog posts for an American audience or is it more international?

Sounds like a fun job :) are we given a subject to blog about or is it just anything we have in mind?

paging koko.... paging koko....

paging drphil.... paging drphil....

Feels like a scam to me. Perhaps a way to obtain valid email addys and paypal info.

When someone from here at AD actually gets hired to work for this site only then would I think otherwise.

Feels like a scam to me. Perhaps a way to obtain valid email addys and paypal info.

When someone from here at AD actually gets hired to work for this site only then would I think otherwise.

Really thank let know me ! prevent scam! serious! I am not trust to things!

be careful watch out AD

you are right

Hello to all AD Members:

We need your help, QualityGal is looking for a ghost blogger to blog about hearing loss. We are looking for 4 blog posts per week, 16 posts per month for 3 months to start. This will also include responding to comments on the blog post and moderating a forum. Please do not apply if you cannot commit to the work load. The pay is $750.00/month for 3 months, we pay via PayPal or check once a month.

How to apply?
Please email staff@qualitygal.com for the application upon completion, email or fax and then we will send you a blogging test assignment with all of the details, you will be paid $40.00 for your test assignment.

Thank you for your interest in QualityGal and if you have any questions, please let us know.
Wondering if this position has been filled or is still available. If available, would like more details.

I was thinking the same thing...

Back