bladder

im not very good with holding bladder, fly can attest to that, IF I was on road for long period of times i try not to have anything to drink, and have plenty of food only then small cups of drink whatever i have, but if i have to go and im on the road, i think how far i have left to go and just tell my bladder to stuff it or gonna be pissy crabby old me coming out!

BUT due to the fact i have a very small bladder i make sure i decide what my plans are for the day and know not to worry if im staying home the bathroom's like three paces away, whilist if im in town i try to be quick so i dont have to worry abt doing my thing and my body won't be doing the 7 yr old gotta go move! hahaha....

javapride said:
im not very good with holding bladder, fly can attest to that, IF I was on road for long period of times i try not to have anything to drink, and have plenty of food only then small cups of drink whatever i have, but if i have to go and im on the road, i think how far i have left to go and just tell my bladder to stuff it or gonna be pissy crabby old me coming out!

BUT due to the fact i have a very small bladder i make sure i decide what my plans are for the day and know not to worry if im staying home the bathroom's like three paces away, whilist if im in town i try to be quick so i dont have to worry abt doing my thing and my body won't be doing the 7 yr old gotta go move! hahaha....

lol. i just hold my bladder till your message appeared. i read your message and i cant hold it as long as i can. * natural time *

javapride said:

sometimes you pretand to dance just because you need to go pee?

once i saw some children sell the lemoando to drink for 50 cents. im afriad to buy it from them because im not sure if they make their own secert recipt- mixed urine in the lemoando...* i know im way off the point but i still metion PEE-

do you think pee is art? yes or no?

forget it, I have hard to hold my bladder for 30 mins, not good for me. it is easy to lose my handle ha

It really depends on what I'm doing during the 30 minutes...if I'm in the shops, I'd just let my mind wander through the shops and focus on different activities. But if the need's too high, then respect it and make a go for the loo, :lol:.

KingCobra said:
I rather deflaten my bladder than watch it explode! ;)

Heh heh heh heh
Don't you mean...

Let your bladder inflate and explode.

or

Let your bladder deflate and implode.

Hold 30 minutes bladder increase nuts!! Im turns into unpatient worst... and mumbling wants to go bathroom so badly...

One time, My family were together and rode on our car.. for visiting to Lion Safari (likey zoo) We are stay in our car and riding visiting different wild animals.. somehow suddlendy my bladder grew and pain.. really quite need bathroom so badly but trapped our car due line up the cars for viewing the wild animals.. Started worst become I restless.... So I have no choice and took huge cup from Tim Horton as coffee cup.. So I told my kids "go turn around and look animals" Finally leak.. whoa.. it's full of cup large size.. my husband said.. wtf , that awful lot.. he said rid of this. I asked him what gonna do with this cup? My hubby said.. unfortunally problem is.. cannot throw outside due too many wild animals are around.. I say nah, I can handle my problems and threw another direction.. ahhh finally it's gone.. somehow I saw the other peepies were stopped and picked the cup up.. I was so laughed hard ... oh my god, That person took my urine cup.. even They doesn't know about urine inside the cup.. LOL We were hurried and try to escape from back car.. Gladly We are made it out.. I have no idea about other back car who they got my urine cup.. probably they would pissed off and smelly unpleasant.

Back