Blackberry Users - Better wireless relay is here: i711 Wireless

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Introducing i711 Wireless for BlackBerry; it's the only wireless relay service that's as fast and easy to use as your BlackBerry.

Why? Because only i711 Wireless is designed specifically for BlackBerry users just like you. Relay calls are a breeze with mobile features you can't get anywhere else:

** Name Dialing ** Type a few letters from the person's name you're going to call, and i711 Wireless does the rest. Choose the person's name from the pop-up list, and dial their number instantly.

** One-Step Redialing ** Redial numbers fast with one-click access to your Recent Calls list!

** Custom Calling ** Relay designed *by* you. Choose text color, font size, and more. Even pre-enter operator instructions for any call.

** Quick Text ** Type voice mail instructions (or even deli orders!) into Quick Text. Every time you call, i711 Wireless sends your text in a flash.

Are you ready to say goodbye to clunky AIM and "WAP browser" relay calls on your BlackBerry? It's time: DOWNLOAD i711 WIRELESS TODAY FOR FREE.

Visit www.i711.com/wireless, and choose "BlackBerry Devices" for more information.

The i711.com Team

I tried this for a little while. It runs in the background because apparently there is or will be the ability to receive calls. But, it runs my battery down in a day. Having enough power to make it through the day is important as I can continue to use GoogleTalk and BBM, so I dumped their app.

I'll take another shot at it if they make improvements on power consumption.

Regards,
Steve

Back