Blackberry Slider?!

Does it do touchscreen, too? Doubt it, but that slider does look good... more screen real estate to be coupled with the new webkit browser (and 10.1 flash). This will bring RIM back from the dark ages. :)

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.0.1; en-us; Droid Build/ESD56) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17)

Every other phone looks alike anyeay. How is it a ripoff of the pre if it doesn't do touchscreen (assuming it is touchscreen)? Hell, in that vein you can say the pre is a ripoff of the iphone.

BB sucks, I got fed up and replaced into Droid because BB is too way slow.

Interesting, I think I'll stay with my current BB Bold 9700.

BB sucks, I got fed up and replaced into Droid because BB is too way slow.

What BB did you have? The Bold 9700 is plenty fast enough and it has a cpu on par with the iphone 3gs and the Droid. If you're speaking about the web browser, then yes that is a valid argument... it's just plain slow! The much hyped webkit browser to be released later this year will speed it up as the Torch Mobile group working on it, made the Iris browser (very good one) for WM.

What BB did you have? The Bold 9700 is plenty fast enough and it has a cpu on par with the iphone 3gs and the Droid. If you're speaking about the web browser, then yes that is a valid argument... it's just plain slow! The much hyped webkit browser to be released later this year will speed it up as the Torch Mobile group working on it, made the Iris browser (very good one) for WM.

Before got Droid, I had BB Tour, both of web browser and google map are terrible slow.

Foxrac, I love my Droid more so than any phone I've ever had, but BB's are good solid phones. They are much better at messaging, profiles, LED notification than the Droid in my opinion but the positives of the Droid outweighs leaving the BB for the aforementioned reasons. The one thing I really miss is BBM and Google Talk is no subsitute for the BBM's always on IM. I also didn't realize how addicted I was at seeing those red blinking LED notification light on my BB! LOL! If I wanted to be productive in my workplace, I'd just stay with a BB, but I want something more fun. So, hello, Droid. :) One thing I have to mention is that having the Droid has made me less productive around the house as I'm constantly playing with it. :)

You're in a very small minority then. :)

What is your point about minority? It is my personal about dislike Opera because I don't like how does Opera works so I prefer Firefox and Chrome, for my phone, I love Android browser.

Calling minority is unnecessary.

Yeah, the mini opera beta 5 was nice and had a great looking interface. It was good for looking at ahem... pron. :)

I want something like bb storm 3 with slide out keyboard so i can see better to type the letter. I have a poor vision and hard to see my bb curve keyboard at nite.

Back