BlackBerry 8700g vs Sidekick 3

RosesNY said:
HI there is too many kind of blackberry how do you know which one is better i mean like 8700c or 8700c or 7290 ?
you have to choice service as such The BlackBerry 8700g is for T-Mobile or The BlackBerry 8700c is for cingular wireless.. they are same specificational device, but they are different service.. I think this 8700 is better over 7290... :)

Good luck with your own decision!!!

RosesNY said:
HI there is too many kind of blackberry how do you know which one is better i mean like 8700c or 8700c or 7290 ?

Do you want check out about SK3? 8700 from T-Mobile is awesome.

volcomskatz said:
Do you want check out about SK3? 8700 from T-Mobile is awesome.
I don't like sidekick it too much probles i have with sidekick that why i want other pager

RosesNY said:
I don't like sidekick it too much probles i have with sidekick that why i want other pager

then check out BB 8700 at T-Mobile because it including AIM, YIM and MSN built-in. No need to download.

VamPyroX said:
I would suggest you find someone who has both and try it out yourself.

I never had a mobile device like RIM, Blackberry, Sidekick, Motorola, etc. My current Sidekick II is my first. I was very picky about the other devices until I got my hands on a Sidekick II. After trying it out, I decided to get it. I did try the Blackberry and it wasn't appealing enough to me. Even the email address for Blackberries are too damn long.

Sometimes, those email addresses can't be added to address books because they're too long.

I would rather have xxx@tmail.com than xxx@mycingular.blackberry.net for my email address. ;)

You pick Sk2 cuz of email address (@tmail)?

Never hear of forward email?

How hell you block email from someone from your tmail?

You must enjoy with delay tmail then.

dkf747 said:
I use xxx@gmail for all my Blakberry mail.

One other thing: My wife has SK2 and often will have several hour delay to get email message. On my BB delays are rare.

I'm sure that some have dropped theit SK's without them breaking, but the fact remains, the chance of breakage is far higher than with a BB due to the screen design of the SK. I know some who have gone through 4 oe 5 replacements and just gave up on the SK.

Yeah. Too many of my friends who own tmail so they take too long to get like 10-30min later. I just like come on!

Neo said:

because most mobile phone won't accept e-mail with pix via MMS. Don't you know? I know Tmobile does, while other rest wireless carries doesn't.

Did you upgrade Messaging 2.5 yet?

EDGE said:
because most mobile phone won't accept e-mail with pix via MMS. Don't you know? I know Tmobile does, while other rest wireless carries doesn't.

Did you upgrade Messaging 2.5 yet?

Not yet.

I would say NEITHER! Im starting to really like Sprint! Excellent service so far! Not going for RIM or Danger!

diehardbiker65 said:
I would say NEITHER! Im starting to really like Sprint! Excellent service so far! Not going for RIM or Danger!

why is that? Can you care explain me please.

I'm blackberry user come w/RIM which best helps...

*hmmm*

Bring info please.

diehardbiker65 said:

I'm confuse. You like wireless carries which is refer as Sprint and you don't like RIM or Danger that refer as hardware?

Sprint carry RIM. :)

I order blackberry 7130e From Verizon cuz they have better coverage area for the cell phone

diehardbiker65 said:
Same here!

You sucks... I just rather to buy SK3 and other PDA at T-Mobile because of cheap monthly plans and I got alot of credit from T-Mobile, also its good consumer service though.

You don't know about 850 mhz. ;)

Who says Sprint sells only RIM?

EDGE said:
I'm confuse. You like wireless carries which is refer as Sprint and you don't like RIM or Danger that refer as hardware?

Sprint carry RIM. :)

It seems that most people keep forgetting that blackberry/Treo devices have tiny keyboards that are not acceptable for people with big thumbs. Sidekick 3 is better, period! I don't care how good the service with blackberry devices are. The sidekick's data service is good enough because I live here and I'm happy with it.

Back