Black professor sucker punches white woman over "white privilege" debate

kokonut

Reaction score
A prominent Columbia architecture professor punched a female university employee in the face at a Harlem bar during a heated argument about race relations, cops said yesterday.

Police busted Lionel McIntyre, 59, for assault yesterday after his bruised victim, Camille Davis, filed charges.

McIntyre and Davis, who works as a production manager in the school's theater department, are both regulars at Toast, a popular university bar on Broadway and 125th Street, sources said.

The professor, who is black, had been engaged in a fiery discussion about "white privilege" with Davis, who is white, and another male regular, who is also white, Friday night at 10:30 when fists started flying, patrons said.

Prof busted in Columbia gal 'punch'

Your point is?

Just trying to stir shit up, obviously...

There was a thread a few weeks ago about whether or not "white privileges" exist. The original poster was highly critical of the notion.

There was a thread a few weeks ago about whether or not "white privileges" exist. The original poster was highly critical of the notion.

Oh. As I am new I was not aware of that.

My post means...Most bar room brawls starts anyway from drinking too much.

fu8bkh.jpg

*it's a pix of empty seats at auditorium with caption below - "People who care. Here they are"

It just goes to show that racism happens from every angle. None of us are immune from it. Also, some people lash out with violence with regard to their own racist views.

Back