Black Pastor: If Black Lives Matter, Why Are More Blacks Killed By Abortion Than By The Police?

People . com is a conservative web site?

In my area (SC Lowcountry) this story is front-page news.
Pretty sure that was referring to FreedomDaily

Pretty sure that was referring to FreedomDaily
Ah, I see the reference now. Got it. :ty: I replied to the most recent post but it wasn't the same as the original link. (Posting from my phone, too, ugh.) It's easier to scroll back on my laptop. Now I can see the relationships better.

Too many gruesome gator stories lately. Recently a local elderly woman in assisted living "eloped" (escaped), and they found her remains in the belly of a pond gator nearby. :(

These gator ponds are common local knowledge, so I wouldn't be surprised to find the Drexel story to be true.

Too many gruesome gator stories lately. Recently a local elderly woman in assisted living "eloped" (escaped), and they found her remains in the belly of a pond gator nearby. :(

These gator ponds are common local knowledge, so I wouldn't be surprised to find the Drexel story to be true.
How about the Zika eradication/prevention efforts? Has that been on the front page down there?

How about the Zika eradication/prevention efforts? Has that been on the front page down there?
Yes, it has. That, and related stories about mosquito abatement and how my county's aerial spraying killed a lot of bees (negligence).

She carefully searched her conservative websites for just such a story,
with white folks that are victims of horrifying crimes purportedly committed by blacks, and that supports the theory that blacks have no reason for complaint.

I was here to claified about what BLM means and it is strictly focus on relationship between justice system and black communities. Laura mixed the BLM up with rape-murder cases so I made 2 separate posts, both of them are unrelated. But it is her opinion and I gave different opinion, but BLM defined the view of BLM, not mine.

There is WLM but they are classified as hate group due to racist activities, but BLM doesn't support racism and they want to end it, even white people joined BLM to support their cases. The racism and inequality are still big issue in black communities for many decades so I don't want to see white people to get special treatment over minorities so all of races should be treated equally and deserve to get full justice.

Sadly, there is white on black crime and black on white crime nowadays but black on black crime and white on white crime are much common. The racism could played in some cases.

Also, I forgot - I believe that Laura works for LEO so she dislikes BLM due to anti-police rhetorical, even most people associated or friend with LEO dislike BLM as well. I encourage LEO and black communities to work together to resolve the situation, but it may not work to some people who are extremely anti-police. I found that BLM and Birmingham Police Department (Alabama) worked together to prevent the arresting and allow them to parade on limited road lane instead of blocking entire road so I haven't hear about race issues in Alabama, but inequality is still big issue and they are more segregated too.

People . com is a conservative web site?

In my area (SC Lowcountry) this story is front-page news.

No, People.com is neutral or mainstream media. The political factions will be depending on writers and their views with article.

I didn't know about those news until Laura shared it with us so I checked different article to make sure if it is true. I noticed that many of news on FB are clickbait or satirical so I like to research more to make sure if it is true.

Last edited:
Yes, it has. That, and related stories about mosquito abatement and how my county's aerial spraying killed a lot of bees (negligence).

Oh wow, it is awful to kill a lot of bees and they are benefit to our environment, but mosquitoes only benefit to animals whoever eat them like fishes and frogs.

I haven't seen monarch butterflies in wild since early 1990s and it is harder to find them because pesticide killed them. I enjoyed play outside with butterflies roam in very late 1980s.

Last edited:
Yes, millions of bees killed. I saw a meme somewhere with a picture of a bee and the line "When I die, I'm taking you all with me." We cannot live without them. Agriculture would cease to exist.

Back to the topic.

More blacks are still killed by other blacks and more whites were killed by police than blacks anyway so...it isn't a race issue. It's a media issue. Nobody was properly informed about such incidents.
When you take into consideration percentage of the black population to that of the white population, than blacks are killed by police at a 40% higher rate than whites. It isn't a media issue, it actually is a race issue. https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...94563e-fa74-11e5-80e4-c381214de1a3_story.html

Last edited:
slide_6.jpg

And there it is, the Obama reference. Absolutely pathetic. You know, with the lack of moderation here, I could tear into you, and it might sit here for weeks. But I'll just let you continue your anti-black diatribe. It's kind of enlightening. Probably lets people on the fence know what they need to do to join your side.

And there it is, the Obama reference. Absolutely pathetic. You know, with the lack of moderation here, I could tear into you, and it might sit here for weeks. But I'll just let you continue your anti-black diatribe. It's kind of enlightening. Probably lets people on the fence know what they need to do to join your side.

Just let her saying whatever she wants and just ignore her if you don't like her.

She is conservative, you know that.

He would do what? Remember he has Secret Service protection, so it would be pretty hard to break into someones house. Are you saying he would be breaking into homes because he's black and ALL BLACK PEOPLE BREAK INTO HOMES! If you think that, I would suggest listening to a different station, reading different book, papers, magazines, etc. Last time I looked jails and prisons are pretty much color blind. For men the percentage of blacks in state and federal prisons is 37%. whites 32%, hispanics 22%, other races make up the other 9%. In women's prisons 49% are white, 22% are black and others are 29%. When you throw both mens and women's populations together it is: 58.8% white, 37.7% black, 2% native American and 1.5% asian. https://www.bop.gov/about/statistics/statistics_inmate_race.jsp

He would do what? Remember he has Secret Service protection, so it would be pretty hard to break into someones house. Are you saying he would be breaking into homes because he's black and ALL BLACK PEOPLE BREAK INTO HOMES! If you think that, I would suggest listening to a different station, reading different book, papers, magazines, etc. Last time I looked jails and prisons are pretty much color blind. For men the percentage of blacks in state and federal prisons is 37%. whites 32%, hispanics 22%, other races make up the other 9%. In women's prisons 49% are white, 22% are black and others are 29%. When you throw both mens and women's populations together it is: 58.8% white, 37.7% black, 2% native American and 1.5% asian. https://www.bop.gov/about/statistics/statistics_inmate_race.jsp
She's referring to this quote:

“If I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon,” Obama said. “When I think about this boy, I think about my own kids.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...like-trayvon/2012/03/23/gIQApKPpVS_story.html

In other words, if Obama had a son, would he look like this "great kid?" (A paraphrase of the original statement.)

While I said it may not be a media issue, but it can also be a cop problem. There are too many cops that act like bullies and most never really apologize when they did something wrong because they don't think they were doing anything wrong when they are on the job. We all make mistakes when we are on the job, no matter what kind of job it is. There has been a lot of violence from cops against deaf people, and we need to make more awareness of that. Let's not mention that incident which happened in Charlotte a few weeks ago because it was actually his fault. He DID see the state trooper who tried to stop him, and he kept on going until he reached his destination and got out of the car without any orders from the state trooper, which LEADS him to get shot and killed. Anyway, I'm sure there are other incidents where deaf people didn't do anything wrong, yet the cops act very aggressive on them with their lack of patience. Because with deaf people, it TAKES patience to communicate with them properly. Yet, many people don't really have the patience with anyone these days so that's something that cops needs to be more aware of when meeting people who doesn't respond by their orders shouldn't jump the gun (pun intended) and assume they were ignoring them or whatever. They got to think before they do or say something, otherwise they regret for judging quickly. So, it's not just cops against black people that is the problem. It's cops against dogs who NEVER attack people, cops against handicapped and elderly people, cops against asians, whites, blacks, whatever race you are, and so on. I know there are some good cops too but I wish there can be stricter laws on some cops who act violent on other people for no reason to be fired or fined a large amount of money for their wrongdoings.

While I said it may not be a media issue, but it can also be a cop problem. There are too many cops that act like bullies and most never really apologize when they did something wrong because they don't think they were doing anything wrong when they are on the job. We all make mistakes when we are on the job, no matter what kind of job it is. There has been a lot of violence from cops against deaf people, and we need to make more awareness of that. Let's not mention that incident which happened in Charlotte a few weeks ago because it was actually his fault. He DID see the state trooper who tried to stop him, and he kept on going until he reached his destination and got out of the car without any orders from the state trooper, which LEADS him to get shot and killed. Anyway, I'm sure there are other incidents where deaf people didn't do anything wrong, yet the cops act very aggressive on them with their lack of patience. Because with deaf people, it TAKES patience to communicate with them properly. Yet, many people don't really have the patience with anyone these days so that's something that cops needs to be more aware of when meeting people who doesn't respond by their orders shouldn't jump the gun (pun intended) and assume they were ignoring them or whatever. They got to think before they do or say something, otherwise they regret for judging quickly. So, it's not just cops against black people that is the problem. It's cops against dogs who NEVER attack people, cops against handicapped and elderly people, cops against asians, whites, blacks, whatever race you are, and so on. I know there are some good cops too but I wish there can be stricter laws on some cops who act violent on other people for no reason to be fired or fined a large amount of money for their wrongdoings.

The reason they act the way they do is because THEY CAN and they know they can get away with it! If there were citizen review boards that investigated their actions rather than internal affairs(cops investigating cops) you would most likely have more cops brought up on charges for their actions. Yes, mistakes happen, but as cops are so quick to say "they are trained to do what they do!" So, if they are trained in what they do then they should rarely make mistakes and when they do they should be hauled in front of the court and face a judge and jury.

A good friend of mine who is a retired CHP has told me somewhere between when he received his training in 1957, and the 1980's police training took on a militaristic tone with police forcing the issue and being quick to use their gun and use it with deadly force. He was trained that his first line of defense was his baton and he only was to draw his gun if his life was in danger, not if he thought his life was in danger. They were also taught to back off and let the situation calm down before they took action, although once in his career they didn't follow this rule when then CA Governor Ronald Reagan had them go in and use force to break up the demonstrations at Berkeley in the late 1960's and then they used their batons and tear gas.

Back