Black Friday 2010

I will be doing Black Friday with a posse of 20. Not sure where. Prolly not walmart. I usually hit Best Buy or Toys R Us

I have bought a Netbook, 3 Nintendo DSi's, a Playstation 2, a PSP, a crock pot, and a paper shredder all from Walmart over the last 5 years. No problems with any of them. Of the DSi's, all 3 were traded in at GameStop for 2 DSi XL's.

The WalMart that is just a mile away is too much of a zoo even during the daytime here. Anytime you want to park, it's out in BFE (Bum F**k Egypt). The police have to patrol the parking lot due to thefts daily. Also, there are drug deals that go on all the time. There are 5 homeless people who sleep in the back corner somewhere. To get to a safe WalMart, I have to drive close to 30 miles and hope and pray at the same time.

I have bought a Netbook, 3 Nintendo DSi's, a Playstation 2, a PSP, a crock pot, and a paper shredder all from Walmart over the last 5 years. No problems with any of them. Of the DSi's, all 3 were traded in at GameStop for 2 DSi XL's.

The WalMart that is just a mile away is too much of a zoo even during the daytime here. Anytime you want to park, it's out in BFE (Bum F**k Egypt). The police have to patrol the parking lot due to thefts daily. Also, there are drug deals that go on all the time. There are 5 homeless people who sleep in the back corner somewhere. To get to a safe WalMart, I have to drive close to 30 miles and hope and pray at the same time.

I take the clients from my 2nd job to this one Walmart near the group home. I totally get what you mean..I didnt like that one. Too many aggressive people and people driving erractically in the parking lot. Not for me.

Never...never...never buy electronics from WalMart.

True, but also never buy special electronics made for black friday from any store. I remember back when I worked for target years ago and we had stereos for 60 bucks (Back then decent ones were at least 250 bucks). More than half of them came back within a week because they would not turn on. By x-mas we had refunded almost all of them because they were complete junk.

On another note I will be at Harbor Freight that day. Some really good deals going down in that store.

I got one like that near here. When I worked for Coke (pop company) I had to got to it a 4 in the morning a lot. Once they got robbed while I was in the store and another time I had to burn rubber getting out of the parking lot cause two guys wanted to carjack me. One came up to ask for gas money and the other tried to sneak up to the passenger side. Lucky for me I always have my doors locked and as soon as I saw him try to get in I took off.

I will be doing Black Friday with a posse of 20. Not sure where. Prolly not walmart. I usually hit Best Buy or Toys R Us

Best Buy is where I strike. I start at 2am, and i have my tent and sleeping bag in haul in case its cold.

It's when i buy laptops.

True, but also never buy special electronics made for black friday from any store. I remember back when I worked for target years ago and we had stereos for 60 bucks (Back then decent ones were at least 250 bucks). More than half of them came back within a week because they would not turn on. By x-mas we had refunded almost all of them because they were complete junk.

On another note I will be at Harbor Freight that day. Some really good deals going down in that store.

'nuff said.

If you want to die in a stampede, this is the day to do it.

Thanks for remind me about Harbor Freight! I will looks up at black friday.

May be at walmart for that 47" samsung. Will be sure to carry the glock, because those crazy blackfriday people are nuts

blah folks.. best not to do it unless ya are really that stupid to get a cheap deal, then go ahead... lol ... i got what i needed with a few things.. so i am satisfied for now.. beside my place is a bit small and i doubt i can get something more that will fit me in my place.. oh well..

Back