Birthday Twins

K

kuifje75

Hey, I have been looking through the calendar of this website, and noticed alot of people have same birthdays as some of other members. So, I am going to give you a challenge. Go look at the calendar to where your birthday is, and find out if anyone shares the same birthdate as you.

If there is/are member(s) with same birthday, then I challenge you to contact him/her and find "similarities" between you and him/her, as well as things that are not similar. That way, we can learn about our own birthday twins and who we are. Have fun and good luck!

Well? Have you contacted him and found out what similarities there are between you and him? And things that arent similar?

@ Deaf258: Ha ha, are you both sex maniacs as well? Come on, do more than just one similarity. You can do better than that.

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
mine is june 15 :) but people here didnt notice :(

Did you look your date up and see if there were another member who shared the same birthday as you? If not, check the "calendar" tab on upper right side and look. :grinz:

-_^

What do you plan to do for your birthday, my twin? What else you have in common with me, the evil twin?

*9_9*

Well, what similarities and dissimilarities do you both have? I guess this is not going as I wanted it to. If there is nothing going on, I will delete this thread.

September 23 - me, Missy, and LMShea. not sure if we are similiar or not. I know MIssy and I have same bellyhole pierced.

...wtf? Deaf258 even changed its custom title! :eek: what is happening to me???

oh God has forsaken me thee... oh well...

so i dunno..i kinda like...guns i guess lol

laser sight pistols and bazkooas :P

Feb 8 - i share birthday with LadyDuke and Poyznive52899

a proud Aquarius!!!!!!!

Dec. 27... whoever share a similiar birthdate with me? If so, we will discuss from there!! LOL

Back