Bird Flu ~ Are you scared?

RainGurl

Reaction score
There is an ABC "Special" movie about
Bird Flu (I am not sure why they do this..)
I think that it's going to cause panic for sure.

Are you afraid of the Bird Flu?

Nope! Because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. :thumb: If I die because of it, I know my home will be with my Saviour and that beats any disease, any relationship, any financial situation (richer or poorer) hands down. In fact, nothing compares to what it will be like with Jesus. No, I am not afraid. :) If a person knows Christ as their Saviour, there is nothing to fear.

Heart2Sign said:
There is an ABC "Special" movie about
Bird Flu (I am not sure why they do this..)
I think that it's going to cause panic for sure.

Are you afraid of the Bird Flu?

Bird flu visited my country in the near past..
The People here had too much panic as well..
Chicken sales went sharply down ...

several people died of bird flu :(

after some time, everyhting has been the same before bird flu's visit :)

Pek I agree...
But still I mean...it has lots to be desired with
the media bringing it out to the forefront..people
are already nervous enough..without making it
a "widescreen production."

I am worried a little because Avian Influenza (H5N1) can create a major pandemic. All viruses have the ability to change and it would have been really bad if it spreads easily from one person to another. If the H5N1 virus was mutated to make it easily passes from one persn to another, it would have been really bad for the human population. It could whip out really fast.

I am not particularly scared of the Avian flu per se - but I do think it's important for us all to become more aware of how serious the flu can be for children, the elderly, and those in frail health. We have seen several significant viral epidemics in the last few years, and learning how to prevent the spread on a global level seems pretty important. Panic, however, doesn't help anyone.

ofc i am scare of this cuz of think twice people need safe their health..

Not so-so. Although, sometimes I can get scared of that if it comes us, I will use with a mask, and keep for few days on my face, but what about food to eat or drink to thirsty? :ugh: I don't want to dizzy while I would starving due lack of eating to death. I don't want to end my life. I want to survive. However, I do believe in Jesus Christ with God and then He will savior us to the heaven.
I will try not worry about that end of life. I know, I will going to eternal life when I dies.
I will be OK. I am fine.

No, I'm not worried about Blu Flu yet, as it havent came in my country or neighboring countries.

The media is always trying to scare the living daylights out of people.

The Birdflu $@%%% is just the same, SARS was just a normal flu too!

MaxUFC said:
Nope. What about Mad Cow? :)

Whoa, Bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE) worries me a lot! This disease is very weird because it is not "virus." The difference between BSE and viruses are that we can kill all deadly viruses at high temperature. BSE can survive in any harsh condition and it can not be killed at high tempature. Absoutely NOTHING to get rid of this disease. BSE has to do something with a prion mutation.

Back