Bipolar Disorder

You got to be very careful what you say in public. You can get backfire for saying it.

Its all about respect, put yourself in their shoe and tell me how you would feel if you were stereotyped in such manner like this?

Perfect example, Im Deaf so I could use this phrase.... "All Deafies are dumb!" Wouldn't you like to hear this? I would feel offended because the truth is not all Deafies are dumb.

83b.png

So, it's okay to lie to say the crap about Bush? lol wut...

Have anyone experience with bipolar?

I'm recently diagnosed with bipolar after years of misdiagnose because some of bipolar symptoms match to mine. At first with new psychiatrist, she thought that I'm possibly have schizoaffective and tried on new medicine but... turned out it wasn't work after 1 month so she had to rule it out but rather to say about bipolar. I'm not sure about what type of bipolar that I have one and will find out on this Friday.

I have both of depressive and manic episodes, I used to be depressive for weeks before changed to manic, more like hypomania. The mood changes over weeks or months. I'm currently in manic episode but it is better than depressive because depressive affect my life in almost big time.

I had mood stabilizer at once - Lactimal but not anymore due to rashes and I don't have any treatment right now after old mood medicine failed.

No but my older sister was is schizophrenia. She was in the hospital for a over a year when she was younger and she has really poor boundary with people.

Guess your just blind that can't see fine line there. I really feel sorry about you.

Simply, ignore him if you wish. That's who he is, he is like this since i first met/online him, which was 2003. He has not change at all. :lol: So i get use to him, trying to get to know his mind though.

What do you like to know about my mind, eh?

Simply, ignore him if you wish. That's who he is, he is like this since i first met/online him, which was 2003. He has not change at all. :lol: So i get use to him, trying to get to know his mind though.

Hello, I'm Dr. Sarcastic and I wrote the prescription for you to take the chill pills.

I notified The Highlander about your unpleasant behavior and he will talk to you tonight. :D

Thank you :) Pituitary tumor is what I have and people who have this similar disorder are dealing with mood swings too.( many doctors does not know about it) I read yours and feel for you. I talked with my sister last night about medicines she worked at the state hospital, two of her patients died from medicines. Be careful what you take and make sure it does not harm you. Wish you a good luck finding right kind of prescription. (((((((((Foxrac)))))))

Wow, that's scary to hear. :eek3:

Yup, I found some service members died from anti-psychotic drugs for treat PTSD.

Thanks for warn me and I'm starting scare of anti-psychotic drugs now. :Ohno:

No but my older sister was is schizophrenia. She was in the hospital for a over a year when she was younger and she has really poor boundary with people.

Wow, schizophrenia sounds like severe mental disorders and I cannot imagine if I have hallucination.

They thought I have major depression and put me on SSRI medicines so I went into wrong way and turned into too violent person.

I had tons of nasty stories about high school and not comfortable to share in public.

I can understand your need for privacy. The reason I am asking, is my State is being sued by a number of Deaf Georgians ....re: being misdiagnosed in regards to State run mental health facilities and providers.

I was asking, because I wonder how common this is.

I can understand your need for privacy. The reason I am asking, is my State is being sued by a number of Deaf Georgians ....re: being misdiagnosed in regards to State run mental health facilities and providers.

I was asking, because I wonder how common this is.

Ok, I think that mental disorders are often misdiagnosed or underdiagnosed, it is not easy to diagnose but... the psychiatrists need be more cautious and they cannot jump on conclusion, also need run more questions to be answered. I'm not sure about how state run mental providers work in state of Georgia and I'm current patient at state run outpatient mental provider that designed for deaf people only.

I have no plan to sue the private mental provider for misdiagnosed but our insurance decide to refuse to cover this provider anymore.

Put them on wrong medicines can be result in long term side effect, including fatal so need be very cautious about medicines - see Jazzy's post.

I tell you experience on my bio I am experience before I have medication normal heal better improve adjust ! I tel share to your story! I do tell you, reason I fight to heal better handle on my cope better relax and relax mind positive! I do try bests effort hard work medication! It is very pretty well health seems It seem better improve on better, last long times worst, I was good feeling better relax! I am great happy right now lucky protect to cope on my health!! , I have lots of work experience feeling well It is pretty seems good normal! it is seems , I tell you I have mitzap not sure strong advise medication increase!
maybe you doctor think so unbeliever it on not true or misunderstand your bipolar disorder label disorder , I think so my opinion! serious risk on bipolar risk I knew on not good health!

Last edited:
Would reading about "bipolar" in a text book give one "insight" into the condition?

Back